Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you tell if your weed is good?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ThoughtHammer, Oct 23, 2011.

1. #1 ThoughtHammer, Oct 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2011
    This fucker I bought my weed from for the first time gave me garbage weed.In retrospect, he read me when I first met him and he knew I was a newbie. I admit, maybe I should've trusted my instincts and followed that guide in the forum, but I wasted $100 on 1/2 of garbage weed (it takes like 2-3 bowls to feel anything and I just get tired instead of a typical high).

I have a really weak sense of smell (though I can smell dank weed pretty well).
    Are there any visual cues of what good weed will be like?

The 1/2 has "frosting" on the nugs but it was all leaf. None of those brown/dark resin things that are in most nugs.

Also, anyone have any good ideas what I should do with all this garbage weed?
    Edit: I have pics of the shitty weed in my next post but the hosting site put adult ads on its pages. Just throwing out that disclaimer so none of you get surprised... or distracted.

2. Pictures?

3. Honestly just look at pictures in the stash jar section. also, make edibles out of em

4. Frosting? Brown resin things? What the hell are you talking about. Hairs and trichs?

5. If you get that fucked up space trippy shit, you have some nice shiit

6. How to tell if your weed is good? Take some pictures and let the nice folks on the forums shed some light on it.

7. Good weed? It's up to you if you think it's good... If you smoke and get high and enjoy it than it's good. If you smoke it and do not enjoy it than it's bad. Pretty simple if you ask me.

8. Just keep in mind at $100 a half it is probably not going to look like the awesome shit you see on alot of threads.

9. Good weed:

[​IMG]

Bad weed:

[​IMG]

This should cover it! :p

10. #11 ThoughtHammer, Oct 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2011
    Hey asshole, how about you get off your high horse and try helping out a noobie toker instead of judging him ay?
    Here are the pics. In the first pic, the bag with just 1 nug was a good strain as opposed to the shitty one. In the second pic, I'm showing a "nug" (I wouldn't even give it the courtesy of a nug, it's fucking retarded).
    (EDIT) Holy fuck. Sorry about that folks. I googled for free image hosting without having to have an account. Please view if the pr0n ads don't bother you (and please, don't get distracted...)
    \t [img=http://img235.imagevenue.com/loc164/th_342801721_MedicalQuality_123_164lo.jpg] [img=http://img111.imagevenue.com/loc149/th_342803792_MedicalQuality2_123_149lo.jpg]

11. #12 PAToke775, Oct 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2011
    ^Woah!

Why the hell did pics of naked people and a video chat pop up on my screen when I clicked your links? :p

EDIT: Now that I actually saw the pics, the nug on the left looks good like you said......it's hard to tell if the shake in the bag on the right is any good or not.....doesn't look bad, but it's hard to tell with a pic.

Does it have much of a smell?

12. in less it has mold your good my mannn

13. That looks pretty decent, I don't see anything wrong with it. If its not getting you as high as you'd like though just buy something different next time

14. You can tell you weed is good when you don't have to ask that question. Or you can't physically type after smoking it, then you know it's good.

15. You know you have some good shit when all you can do is hit it and look at it!

16. that (top pic obviously) looks like some killer "good" blue dream & I don't mean because of the back ground.
    but thats my best guess. Nice pic!:smoke:

17. I just found that pic on google, but ironically I actually picked up some blue dream last week....

[​IMG]

Only my camera isn't as good.. :p

18. not that I dont trust ........but I guess theres one "good" way to really find out for sure then.
    I could handle a trip to "The Burgh" this time of year.
    [​IMG]
    But I have a BD Mother In Veg now;)

19. Haha, so could I actually.....haven't been to a Steeler game in years! Love to watch them on TV, but there's nothing better than the atmosphere when you actually go to a game!

Nice! I'm jealous. I only picked up an 1/8th of it. :( :p