Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how do you tell how good your weed is?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rybike13, Jan 31, 2012.

1. So this is a question ive been wondering for a while now, and im sure alot of apprentice tokers would like to know! how can you determine the quality of you weed?
    I live in a small town in B.C. canada and my dealer doesn't give me any options just the standard bc bud! he will usually tell me when the harvesting to see if i want any of the fresh stuff and i never pay more than $10 for one gram!
    Im sure what i get is quite good but id like to know some things to look for so i can determine how dank it is by my self!

sorry if thats a little rambly and full of usless info but im fairly baked lol :p

2. by smoking it silly

3. At 10 dollars a gram, I'd take it, lol

4. you smoke it son

5. bahahhahaaha well dur! lol i guess compared to some shitty weed! ive never smoked anything different but when friends come here they fall in love with it! they cant get over how sticky and moist it is and how cheap it is! i couldn't immagine spending more! but with visuals is there any big differences?

6. I just look for hairs and crystals and usually it'll smell loud.

7. Small town BC?

I'm in the capital of BC :p. I usually can tell by the smell, look, etc...

I'd say that it is something that just comes with practice.

8. Good weed

[​IMG]

Bad weed

[​IMG]

Mid grade weed

[​IMG]

9. haha sweet looks alot like the first one! ya a small town! fernie bc! idk how long after!

10. Look at how many crystals it has on it, break it in half and see if its crystaly in there to. Also if it has a strong smell it is probably better.

11. you tell by the smell, the stem snap, by the look, by the feel.
    and by the taste and smoke

:wave:

12. By the smell. Look for the hairs and the amount of crystals, and smoke it of course:)

13. [quote name='"rybike13"']So this is a question ive been wondering for a while now, and im sure alot of apprentice tokers would like to know! how can you determine the quality of you weed?
    I live in a small town in B.C. canada and my dealer doesn't give me any options just the standard bc bud! he will usually tell me when the harvesting to see if i want any of the fresh stuff and i never pay more than $10 for one gram!
    Im sure what i get is quite good but id like to know some things to look for so i can determine how dank it is by my self!

sorry if thats a little rambly and full of usless info but im fairly baked lol :p[/quote]

Usually if it's just really crystally and a nice green
    What town do u live in btw??

14. I know someone from fernie haha! But yeah, chances are seeing as your in bc most of it is dank. Just look for crystals, hairs, denser the better, and stickier the better imo.