How do you take pictures outside?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by corto maltese, Jul 15, 2008.

1. Hi GC,

- I'd like to take some pictures of my mjs to post.

- As I mostly go there at night, will a flash stress the plants' cycle?

- I don't feel too good of carrying proof on my way back in my phone (any advice)!

Thanks for any advice on taking pictures (angle, frequency, lighting..)

Thank you! Love this site! A lot of knowledgeable people out there!

2. I honestly don´t know if a brief but bright flash will have any adverse effect - but my ladies grow under the glare of a streetlight 50 feet away, and MJ has evolved to function under a bright moon - my gut feeling is no.

As to the other point, take the SIM card out of your phone and conceal it in the obvious orifice.

3. Hey cantharsis!

Yeah, great idea with the sim card! + rep as you've answered so many of my questions (and corrected me on my mistakes!).

4. Photo's aren't stored to the sim card, they'd be saved to a memory card or the phone's internal memory.

-JC

5. OK, I am not a computer/phone geek.

6. You are most kind.

7. I was just pointing out. If he had taken a picture (But had no memory card) then the image would be saved to the phone. Removing the SIM card would be useless. Not trying to be a smart arse aha. ;)

-JC

8. The best pics are taken during the day with lots of sunlight and no flash. The flash washes out the picture and the photo is less dramatic and the colors look too white.

9. Thanks dudes! I just went there today but had no cell phone with me, too bad! I'll post some soon! Maybe with a cheap camera!