Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how do you take clear bud pics

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by blazemaster900, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Hi I am using the Droid incredible and when I go to take a pic it will auto focus and turn clear for a moment then over focus to being blurry when it snaps

2. Just got to take a lot of pics man, that's what I do. I have an iphone 4, but it takes blurry pics too. But if I just take a lot of them there's always bound to be some great shots. :)

3. If you're talking clear like some of the better pictures in the stash jar you're gonna need a macro camera or at least one with macro mode.

4. Good look on the advice thanks guys. Ive fitting a few pretty good shots

5. :) thanks

Attached Files:

6. My camera doesn't have macro mode. So I take all my pics outside in direct sunlight in flower mode. It takes huge ass pictures that look like they could have been taken in macro mode, but they are not. The only thing is when I upload them on photobucket or whatever I can't get the normal size of the picture. It still looks good but not nearly as good as they look in their normal size. Here is a pic of some Afghan Goo I had 7g bud. But that pic below is only 33% of the size of the normal picture.
    [​IMG]

7. Move the pics to Photobucket with a usb cord for it doesn't change the quality

8. your saying to upload them directly from my camera to photobucket? Rather then load them on my computer and then load them onto photobucket?

9. loading on your computer wont do anything. sending them in a message will change the format.

heres some homegrown Super Lemon Haze pics taken with my driod

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. dude i feel ya on that. must have taken like 40 pics just to get like 3 good ones.

11. yeah those are really nice... what white balance do you use? ima have to try some with it zoomed in all the way cause they look alot better than mine

12. its all about good lighting.......tghis was done with a simplke point n shoot 40 dollar cam.....

[​IMG]

13. the droids flash is good but inconsistent. i wish i could leave the flash's light on and take the pic like that. the flashlight app is the best one for any phone ive seen

14. I still don't get what your saying? So then how do I not send them in a message? The only thing I have to take good pictures with is my digital camera and I don't think you can just upload the photos directly on photobucket?

15. #17 G A, Apr 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2011
    only way i see it change is by sending in a message through the phone. my pics dont loose any quality by loading to a web host...i use tiny pic...is part of photobuket and i take pics asd a jpeg and they come out the same

16. uploading them on your computer WONT do anything. BUT when i send pic messages (wirelessly) to my email for photobucket account or another person or whatever it changes the format and therefor the quality of my pics. ive also seen it happen on other peoples pics when they send them to me

17. Macro and lighting. Best to get direct light pointing at the area you want to shoot on the buds.

18. #20 VapeNStone, Apr 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2011
    Not all of us have smart phones that take good pictures. So all I have to take clear pictures with is my digital camera and I can't email those photos they have to be taken off of the camera via USB cable and there is no where on photobucket for me to load the pictures directly from my camera. So I guess I'll have to just be ok with the 33% pictures I can get.