Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you store your weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by weeded1234, Jan 16, 2009.

1. What do you do to keep you weed fresh.

2. put it in a baggie then into a airtight glass jar or film canister

3. i use a pill bottle or a glass jar

4. I put mine in a little baggie, put the baggie in a planters nuts can with the thing that sucks out the air. I think that little thing is silicon or something.. It comes with my beef jerkey at costco :D So I just throw that in the can

5. Zip lock bag
    Another zip lock bag
    A brown paper bag
    A video game case

To keep weed fresh one bag or so will do, but at the moment i have to be super stealth about it so thats why it takes a good 20 seconds to get to my sweet sweet ganja.

6. glass mason jar

7. Bag, pipe, lungs.

in that order.

8. i use alittle tupperware thing for my larger amounts of weed, with 2 or 3 little humidifier (they work really well for your dry buds)[​IMG]

9. if you want to look classy get a nice little humidor
    or
    just get a small glass jar preferably a mason jar
    :smoking:

10. usually always buy in 1/8's so, small baggy, another small baggy, small pickle jar, above cieling tile.

11. #12 sikander, Jan 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2009
    I don't store weed. I smoke it. :wave:

I'm not even kidding, either. I buy in small quantities to last me across the weekend, so I don't really need to store it for long periods of time. I usually just take the baggy and stick it in a glass jar. It helps rein in the smell.

I prefer to be sober during the week- it makes it easier for me to feel like I'm a good student if I'm not showing up to class trying to solve quadratics with non-real solutions and the only thing I can think of is how bright the instructor's markers are.

12. fuck man i just put mine in a pill case...LOL

13. Put it in the expansion bay if you have a old big ps2. Along with a dryer sheet, just don't play it. haha.

14. Since I usually buy 1/8 at a time, I like storing mine in a pill bottle. Not that it will stay there for more than a couple days though. I had some Jack Herer in there last time and it still smell amazing from days ago.

15. baby food jars FTW