Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Treestar420, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Just wanted to know how others smoke, I like to pack multiple snaps. Once I pack enough I can pull in one hit hold it for a few seconds and continue. Some of my friends just pack a huge bowl/cone and hit it a few times.

What do you guys think ? ( does it gives you a better high,saves weed)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. High is high is high is high. Trying to save weed is pretty neurotic IMO, I understand being poor and wanting to stretch it out as much as possible, but there will be other weed, and even better times. People shouldn't be worrying about how much weed they have left, they should enjoy being high!

If I had a bong I'd just load a fat bowl, at the end of the day you might believe you're saving weed, but chances are snappers are probably using the same amount of weed as bowlers.