Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mctoken, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Tell me howmuch weed last you how long, and how u usually smoke it.

A Eighth of dank lasts me about 5 days(my work week), and i for the most part only smoke bowls through my spoon.

But sometimes on the weekends i buy a quarter of dank and smoke it up in 2 days with some friends.:hello:

2. i just finished smoking a quarter with 2 friends...lasted about 5 hours ...still high:smoke:

3. i use my spoon or mini bong. during the summer when im smoking regularly with a few people we go through between a quarter and a half per month

4. An eighth lasts me anywhere from 3 to 5 days depending on many things
    A quarter lasts me a week because I smoke more cause I have more

5. I like to conserve a little more, so I average about an eighth a week, half ounce a month. Sometimes I use a spoon, sometimes a bong, sometimes a bubbler, just depends on how I'm feelin'. :bongin:

6. When my buddy got off the rigs we smoked a qp in 4 days 4 of us lol

7. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pack my weed in this guy all the time!

8. an 1/8th lasts me around 3 to 5 days, and same as you OP, I only use my spoon/chillum.

wish I didn't go through an 1/8th so quick, I'm beginning to think it isn't as much anymore, I might have to start buying 1/4'ers now which would suck.

9. Buying bigger quantities should save you money anyway. You might actually be able to smoke more if you save up for a half ounce or ounce at a time instead of buying in eighths.

I know that can be hard to do and is not necessarily feasible for everyone, but having to buy more at a time isn't always a bad thing. :cool:

10. Yup that's where I am at right now. I usually tried to keep an eighth for a week. Get paid every Wednesday, so I would keep it up to then. I would always fall short, probaby by sunday which sucked. Now I'm buying quarters a week, and finishing before pay day. Its sick, but that's stress

11. An 1/8 usually lasts me a day or 2 and I smoke a pretty good combination of bongs, pipes, vapes and joints, I like bongs the best, although they're all good in their own ways.

12. An eighth lasts me about a week and a half. I smoke weekends usually. And I saladbowl with friends so it lasts awhile. I use either a bong or a piece. Joints/blunts are rare. I love them, but I don't like using up half of my eighth on one blunt.

13. I bought a half oz like 2 weeks ago. Got about half an eighth left.

I smoke almost exclusively out of my glass pipe and occasionally (if I'm going somewhere) out of a chillum. I love rolling joints and ripping up the bong but I mostly smoke by myself so I try to conserve.

14. I have an attachment to my pipe haha its like my little friend..i dont know how long weed would last coz when i smoke, i smoke with my little bro, so we usually go through like a half ounce in 2 weeks, or a week if we smoke alot every night. sometimes we smoke a couple bowls, some times we smoke a million haha

15. I probably smoke about 1.0-1.4 a week, smoking a bit every night.

16. i buy a gram of bud and a gram of hash everyday for 10 dollars each.

17. If so, you should consider buying in larger quantities.

18. i smoke the right way! :D

19. Usualy a quarter lasts me 2-3 weeks. I usually smoke out my 10inch metal pipe, my one hitter or my makeshift bubbler

20. i can smoke a quarter in a week and a half oz in a week and a half or 2 weeks. depends on how fast i smoke it. usually im smoking out of my spoon or bong. but lately ive been hitting joints.