Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you smoke in the cold

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by djbaseball24, Nov 27, 2007.

1. i try and not smoke outside when its really cold , but i dont really mind it that much.
    last news years, in Canada, me and three of my boys smoked a fat L(probably around 3-4 gs) and we were drinking forties in the freezing cold while only wearing a shirt and pants(had to cus we couldn't blaze in the hotel and getting and then putting back coats meant running into the rents). It was fukin cold but it was an amazing atmosphere to blaze in... the pine forest, snow everywhere, and the fresh air.

2. yeah those bum gloves work really well.... with the open fingertips.... when it's really cold and when i ride my bike i take a pair of nice biking gloves... and put the bum mittens over it... that way it's even warmer... and i can still hold a cig... or a joint.... and light a lighter....

plus bein stoned makes me think less about the cold :)

so smoke more!

hippy

3. Lol i used to live in florida... now I live in north carolina. I couldnt even imagine a canadian winter so I'm just gonna I doubt he knows what cold is if he thinks florida ever gets cold

4. its been gettin pretty chilly out this way lately. im in nc. i usually just wear some jeans, w/e shoes i want, a tshirt, my firefightin jacket, and a beanie. if it gets reallll cold ill just box out my truck w/ the heat on. haha oh and kramer, i saw your sig. congrats on quittin smokin cigs. youre a better man than me. keep it up bro, itll be worth it in the long run.

5. The best way to stay warm during a freezing night session is to drink a cup of hot tea or hot coffee before you go out. i swear to it! i usually drink 1 small cup of hot tea, put on jeans or dress pants, put on a shirt, and my black jacket with a hoodie. by the time you finish the hot cup of tea and go out side you are really hot, and literally want to cool off. it keeps me warm for almost the whole trip to my college, because my drivers seat window is fully down and does not go up, and on the high way it gets freeeezing going that fast. and this is 6.30 in the morning, when it's almost 50 degrees.

try it.

6. QFT, Canadain winters are fun for about.... a month tops, then its torture.

......At least the weeds good up here....

as for smoking in the cold, I have a pipe that holds about a gram per bowl, so I load that up in the house, and use those hobo gloves to toke while I stroll through the frozen forest. It easily lasts for 25 minutes, and doesn't need constant lighting once I get a nice cherry in it. :)

7. I live in SD in SoCal, what is this cold you speak of? :D

8. I smoke in the cold the same way I smoke in the warmth. I light the weed and inhale.

:smoke:

Just kidding, I just wear more layers. ;)

9. It's never the cold that kicks my ass, it's the wind.

What I usually do though is get some weed, and then find a nice buddy with an empty bong and a space heater. That's comfort.