How do you see it?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by JustSomeHighGuy, Dec 11, 2012.

1. #1 JustSomeHighGuy, Dec 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2012
    Let me start off by saying, this thread is about how you see the world and live it. I just explained how I got where I am because I'm loving it.

Well, not too long ago I've realized something. I have no self. As in, what I like, who I am, and all the ways people use to describe a persons personality. I sit back and let thoughts slide through my head, I rarely meddled, I just wAtched. I also observed the outside world and how other people acted. eventually It seemed like I was a product. I use to have a hard time talking to people prior to this but now I could and do many other things easily other people do that I just didn't get. Than i didnt like what i had become. I was I was just a collection of other people put together in what probably looked like as fake. Wih that I didn't really enjoy my self, it was like being placed on a boring roller coaster.

With attempt to get out of that state I tried to create my self with out boundaries. I did as I was doing before but focused on certain things. Those things I focused on grew. They get more and more complex. Adding to myself and currently, the enjoyment of this world. This gave me a way to live my life.
    With that I have this. We have three spaces. The world, are body's, and are minds. We use the
    world to get information, are mind to play with it and innovate it to keep things interesting. Than we have are body's to go out Nd live what we imagined in the world. Connecting all three spaces.
    I dont think theres much more too it than what we see and everything after that is imagination to keep you sane and happy. (I believe in there being a being inside you, I see it as like electricity. It's what makes the body and mind run)
    I feel real at peace with all this. You have you space to do with it what you will and I have mine. You can give me opinions to add to my space like I invited you into mine with this. Just don't physically stop me from playing out the role I create an we're straight :) . It's like everything is a giant playground. It's awesome and there's more than enough things to play with to keep things interesting.

Example: Humans can make noises. With that we made music and words. Both of those things started in the mind, and eventually made itself to reality improving it in my opinion. Nuff said for how awesome music is haha
    With snow and minerals found here we created skiing and can have a buncha fun with that.

Now imma continue to grow my spaces till I die. Cause, its fun :). How you living your life?

I tend to be all over the place when explain things and I'm on my iPhone so didn't really look it over. Hope she's all good