Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Do You Save Ur Weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cwhlife, Jun 3, 2013.

1. im on a low budget for a little while, about $75 dollars a week can be spent on weed, I usually smoke like a $30 sack a day, but I cant be burning all my weed.. any tips? 

2. smoke less weed

3. U can smoke an eighth a week? Thats half a gram a day. After work, two bowls sounds lije enough to me.

4. Make a grav and smoke that. You can make a gram last at least a couple days if not a week.

5. are you serious

6. I try to buy in bulk whenever I can (I save up until I can afford an ounce, that saves a lot of money in the long run).

Smoke less weed, and don't give me any bullshit about how your life is so stressful, and you need it to survive, and wah wah wah. Everybody's lives are stressful, some more than others.

Get a pipe that uses less weed. I own a teeny tiny chillum, one or two bowls and I'm toasted (and I'm like 270lbs and 6'6", just keep my tolerance low)

7. Vaporizing is defiantly the way to go. :hello: :hello:

Man I can only make an 8th last 2-3 days, even if I had to work a full days...

I've got a buddy who says he can make that amount last like a few weeks. I don't know how you people do it :laughing:

9. I usually smoke really small amounts through out the day.

10. The best way for me was to simply cut back by smoking only at night, or more specifically just once at night and thats it. 

Trust me it feels nice to smoke one bowl a day, compared to not having weed at all

11. Take bong rips and hold that shit in for a lot longer than you normally would, will get you way higher.

12. I don't mean to be an asshole dude, but that's misinformation. THC is absorbed in the lungs almost instantly. Holding in smoke is unhealthy.

13. Self control, keep busy, work out, save the bowl till the end of the day. If you need more than one bowl to get high then a tolerance break, or get better weed.

14. how i cut down was, I started topping my bowls with a layer of kief, now one bowl gets me high. Before I had to smoke 3+ bowls

15. Oh man, I recommend you use a vaporizer. I use the Da Buddha. And it stretches the cannabis out by 50%. The experience is better. The taste is unmatched compared to burning it. I highly recommend the Da Buddha. Plus as a bonus you get wand hash. So good.

16. Get a bong, buy in bulk from a better dealer.

17. Do what I do. Lock it away in a 6 foot safe with Chuck Norris. If you attempt to go past your daily allotment, he will kick your ass.

18. Take a break and save the $75 for 3 weeks to get an half ounce of dank. Once you get the half ounce keep saving $75 for 4-5 weeks to get an ounce and repeat.

19. Lower your tolerance. Try something else for a few weeks while saving your money for bulk buys