Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you roll outside?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by IronPump, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Say your standing outside, decide to smoke a joint with a friend. How do you roll it? Just standing up being really sensitive, get one person to bust while the other holds the paper, or what, what's the norm? (19 btw, so that age-ish norm)

2. I usually find me something well anything to make like a little table or you will lose some weed a peice of card board works great but I have had to use my license before that was not so great lol

3. Just sit down and use my lap provided its not too windy

4. Very carefully.

5. On the grass or on a bench, depends where I'm skinning up and if there is a bench or place to roll anywhere. Just get your buddies or a bag or something as a wind-break.

6. I always freehand when i roll

7. Ya I always seem to lose a little off the outter edges when I'm rolling and I would rather be able to keep what falls out and put it back in the bag for a rainy day =^)