Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you roll a good joint?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Delluhsion, Dec 11, 2011.

1. My joints suck and i want to make amazing ones. Whats a tip you guys can give to me to make my rolling better?

2. Practice. Watch videos, trial and error, and eventually you'll piece it together... I had a really shitty way to roll them that made them look and burn good but I actually didn't do much rolling. But now I actually have figure more of it out and am proficient at it.

3. Alright sounds cool man im about to roll 10 joints right now! wish me luck.

4. get yourself any sort of papers and one cig
    take out that tobacco, and just constantly play around with how your thumbs and fingers are rolling the joint, ect
    a few times a day practice will give you a nice rolling style after a while
    try to keep your hands calm too

5. http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/404549-perfection-rolling-guides.html

Second link in this very section of the forum. There's also the search function. I have a feeling this is a question that is asked a LOT around here, and there's a ton of research to show you how (including a plethora of YouTube videos).

Lots of stuff out there, just look around a bit. Good luck. (I stick to vapes and pipes myself. :p )

6. With my joint roller....

Or this:

Get your paper and slide it to make the glue half a little longer. Dont put a heavy crease in it though. Then you want to fold the sides back just a couple millimeters so that you make a little pouch.

Fill it up with weed, pack it nice and evenly. Then make a valley in the middle, and start to tuck your outside edges in. As you're rolling from the outside in, it will fill that valley perfectly and leave you with a nice tight even joint.

7. Cigarette roller's the way to go, man. I got a Zig Zag one for like $2 on Amazon, but I'm sure smoke shops would have them too.

8. use just enough paper to roll it around the weed one time..

be patient, and roll back and forth till you get it nice and uniform.. be sure to get the middle too so there's not a big lump in the middle of your joint..

but rock that shit back and forth till it's nice and tight and uniform..