Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you roll a blunt

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dave spinn, Jan 12, 2009.

1. Hello, my friend had finally got blunt wraps, but we've never rolled them, we've rolled joints, but never blunts we need alot of help, please post pictures

2. #2 PerezPurpp, Jan 12, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2009
    there are blunt rolling guides with plenty of pictures

use the search

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgUipkunGIw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgUipkunGIw[/ame]

shits pretty stupid but u get the point

just search youtube there are hundreds

3. what do you do with the end that you're toking on, do you twist it, or leave as is?

4. #4 PerezPurpp, Jan 12, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2009
    leave it

haha if you twist it it will be closed and you wont be able to hit it .

or do you mean twist as in the act to roll?

basically just try to get it to look like same exact way a cigar or cig looks . but full of weed .

leave it

5. Rolling blunts will get easier as you go, just like J's.

First make sure your blunt warp or cigar wrap is a bit damp, easy to roll. ( shouldn't be breaking on the ends when you roll it.)

Second, chop your weed really good so its easy to roll.

Third is time and care lol

and for the tips, make a filter out of a cigarette box or whatever, makes for a great smoke and no chunks of weed in your mouth

What kind of warps did you get, I love the KingPin maples

6. LOL filter on a blunt

*sigh*

7. I'm not talking about a real cigarette filter. just some cardboard rolled up enough to stop the weed to get in your mouth.

I've rarely seen someone roll a blunt and not use some kind to filter.

8. You for real??

I've never seen anyone put a filter in a blunt....

To each their own though.

Yea dude, just search Youtube and on here, you will find everything you need to know. There is no need to repost all the info, just do a simple search!

Happy Toking.:smoke:

9. yeah .

10. That's how all my friends do it, and beleive me we smoke a lot of blunts. Mostly the Kingpins and Captain Black sweets.

So what do you guys do just leave the filter out of the picture ?

11. yeah...never had a problem with getting buds in my mouth from a blunt

thats why you gotta break it up right and roll it good .

i understand with jays cause they can get lipped and wet and close up...but not the bizzle

thats interesting though i didnt even know anybody used filters on blunts

12. You don't need to use a "filter" if you can properly roll a blunt.

13. Lol, I've seen 1 person put a filter on, and it was on youtube. XD

14. #14 ZarTheDragon, Jan 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2009
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikzFqtNoHoA&feature=related"]YouTube - How to Roll a Blunt by Redman: A Hard Times Special Presentation[/ame]

learn from red the guy rapping on the song/
    its funny because these cats in the video are using blunt wraps.

15. all just takes time man and practice

16. First of all, +rep for KingPin maples. Tastes like a fucking pancake!

Second, I also use a small rolled up bit of index card for a "filter". I find it's easier to roll that way, and you have something to hold on to when it gets down to a roach, all while keeping unsmoked bud outta your mouth.

17. #17 Disco Stew, Jan 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2009
    It's still funny to me cause I might roll 5 to 10 blunts a week and I rarely go without a filter on it. I've got a space case so the grinder isn't the issue.

I'll probably roll one up tomorrow morning for you all to see what I'm talking about.

edit: I do the same thing Str3aks

18. yeah, i used royals, wet mango,

19. rolling blunts is 100 times easier then rolling a J. cut it gut it roll it smoke it.

the blunt already holds its own shape all you do is empty out the tobacco and stuff it with desired amount of weed then just roll.

i put those rolled up cardboard filters on joints and not on blunts. ive never seen a filter on a blunt in my 5 years of tokin:smoke: