How do you prefer your women?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by flurmy1, Jan 12, 2012.

1. #1 flurmy1, Jan 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2012
    How do you prefer your women? Thin or chunky?
    I like my women like I like my clam showder soup. Thick

2. I like my women like I like my milk. Rich, white, and 2 percent fat.

3. How do you prefer your women?
    smart enough to hold a conversation
    bold enough to stand their ground
    sensitive enough to know their feelings

4. Naked and willing

5. I like my women to not have a penis.

6. With peanut butter....

7. I like them thick also. Ever since I can remember. Ass and boobs is a must. But I always did want to try a thin girl. I'm not sayin a girl thin as a stick. But one who's got the goodies and a nice thin body to go with it. And a pretty face is a must.

8. pretty face, skinny(but in shape) body bit still w an ass, and not wearing alot of makeup.that natural beauty is important

9. i like 4 them to smell like clam chowder soup lik u said

10. Just like my coffee...Large, Hot and Black

11. I prefer her, wearing tight clothes, regardless the body type, perfume, a lil make up, hair, nails, shoes and me on her arms :)

12. I like my women how I like my whiskey 8 years old and mixed with coke

13. THIS

+ big titties.

14. drop-dead-gorgeous and overwhelmingly stupid.

15. With a job and self respect!

16. that chick looks dead

17. I like my women like I like my coffee, ground up and in the freezer.

Seriously though, thin. The whole "Independent woman" thing is a huge turn off for me to. I mean, equal rights and all that is cool and chicks being able to do whatever a man can do is cool with me to. I'm just talking about the ones who have to let you and everyone else know all the goddamn time that, "I don't need a man for this and I don't need a man for that" get's really old. It's not the 60's, you don't have to prove yourself to me. You don't need a man for this? Fine, go fix my car for me while I watch tv.

18. I agree with super monkey, but I like them tan/dark skin dark/black hair. It doesn't really matter as long as she is in shape. I don't mind the bigger in shape gaals, as long as they are not just fat balls.

Sometimes I think I set my standards to high, but after my last relationship no one will be able to compete with how amazing that girl is/was.

19. Covered in bruises..

20. Don't really like girls that are over 5' 8" or so. I'm like 6' 2", but they need to have a nice ass