Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you play your music

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mrmuffinman, Dec 4, 2012.

1. When ur ripped how do u play ur tunes? Car speakers? Stereo speakers? Headset?

I personally use my beats by dre cuz it feels like the bass makes my head bounce and i feel trapped in the headphones.

2. usually my PC speakers or when I'm in bed my iPod dock.

3. Yea PC speakers

4. Car. 90% of the time if I'm listening to music its in my car. Used to have two 12 inch subs but now I'm back to stock.

5. Car subs or my doc.

6. Depends on where i'm at.
    Computer - Klipsch ProMedia 2.1/ Sennheiser PC 350/ Klipsch S4
    Car - Stock Shaker 500
    Truck - Alpine/ Kicker system

7. Car - i got a "Bass Tube" and brand new hooked up speakers through-out
    Computer - I prefer my turtle beach headset (Great quality)
    Also - I hook my laptop up to my TV and play music from their too, while playing/practicing guitar.

8. #9 sleepy96, Dec 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2012
    Car- Sony headunit. USB/AUX ports. I haven't used CD's in years lol. Three amps, one sony 100W for the fronts, 200W precision power for the rears, and a 1000W pyle driver for the sub. Tweeters in the front dash, Boston acoustics speakers with volfenhag 12" sub

Computer- JBL lansing bookshelf speakers and lepai class-T digital amp

Home Theater- Sony STH series kevlar floorstading seakers along with rears and center. JBL 12" sub with custom enclosure and 10" audiopipe sub in custom sonotube (concrete forming tube) enclosure. Sony 6.1 600W home theater receiver, adcom preamplifier and onkyo 300W amplfier for the subs.

MP3/portable- creative zen 30gig (like 2005 era lol but its supposed to have a superb analog to digital converter) with AKG studio grade headphones or sony studio grade earbuds

I love my audio stuff :smoking:

9. like good kush? uhmm like some FIRREE? :cool::smoking:

10. PC Speakers - Corsair SP500 and AKG K272 HD Headphone.

11. Beats are lovely stoned. I have my studios at home though and my solos in my dorm...i think theyre the same quality but i like studios a lot more idk why

12. [quote name='"KushAndChips"']Loud.[/quote]

Only way I know

13. Beats Solo HDs

14. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZeGkgiUQX0]Tech N9ne-Loud - YouTube[/ame]