Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you pack your bowl?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xxfinnacexx, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Hey guys,

So after last night I was packing the bowl for my bong with 2 new friends from massachusetts. I had tiny nugs instead of a few big ones, so I just threw 2-3 on there and hit it. They were like "WOAH, wth did you just do? You need to grind it up with your hands or a grinder dude."

So my question is:

1. Does it matter?
    2. How do you do it?
    (feel free to include pics):smoke:

2. Usually I take the weed, break it up a bit, and smoke it. I don't think it really matters too much. You're still smoking the weed.

3. When I get seedless weed I just break it off the main stem and shorten the stem as much a possible if that makes sense and sit her in there.

4. I would say grind it up. Its a personal preference for me.

5. Yeah dude you gotta grind it.

6. Idk I think its just easier to through it in there lol:cool:

7. Hahahahahaha you just threw some nugs in there and lit it? That is fucking hilarious.

But really,
    Yes it does matter. You need to expose more surface area so it will burn right. You could get a grinder, use a knife, or you could use your fingers as long as you break it up really well.

8. I personally break my bud up into very tiny pieces, I feel it burns better then just putting a couple nugs in there and hitting it. My friends complain sometimes cause it takes me a couple mins cause I want the nugs just right. haha

9. Grriiinnnndddeer !

10. Oh, that was the answer I was looking for. Thanks:hello:

11. Always grind it or break it up. Just burns better.

12. I smoke either way often. If you break it up bigger hits but it burns easily thru the broken up pieces but the big chunk of bud doesnt hit has nicely but to burn thru the thicker somewhat still sticky buds take longer

13. If you just smoke a straight up nug your only burning the outside of the the nug and your not getting all the good stuff on the inner part of it

14. grab some weed

put in bowl

15. schedule to buy bud, buy the bud, open my bag, break it up finely/grind it, take out my smoking apparatus, pack it down a little loose for airflow, light, inhale, smile, enjoy :bongin: