Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how do you pack a bowl in a vaporizer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jaded1983, Feb 17, 2009.

1. its for a Vapolution vaporizer, i dont wanna fuck it up.

2. pack it however much you deem appropriate but make sure you pack it loosely enough to ensure that the air can pass over the bud

3. Make sure you grind it all up too

4. i keep hearing a normal sized bowl lasts upto 20 hits. Do i need to dispose of the weed at the end of a smoke session?

5. You can actually smoke the brown remains, but I'll warn you now they taste like absolute shit. But they get you higher nonetheless!

6. For a vapolution you dont want to grind the bud because it will fall out of the bowl and into the heater. Roll the bud between your fingers and just slide it in the bowl. Have fun with the vapolution, its a great vape.

7. Definitely dont throw it away. If you accumulate enough its great for cooking, and if not, just roll that shit up in a joint and enjoy. Like d00d said though its a little harsh.

8. Yeah I just recently smoked a joint of vaped bud...

wasnt bad cause he rolled it up in a juicy J covered the taste pretty good.