Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how do you meet your hookups

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DMR921, Jul 12, 2012.

1. I live in a small town and was wondering if any of you have any suggestions for meeting suppliers? Not any of my friends smoke just me and my gf..we got one steady source for regs but its always the same and we are looking for some variety and better stuff maybe even named strains..any suggestions?

2. He used to eat fruit loops and watch cartoons with me when i was a kid while he waited for my brother to wake up

3. Right after I got into weed and hanging with people who smoke, I met tons of dealers. And just about all my friends smoke, so there is always a way to get bud haha.

4. get into something social and find people who smoke in your area, idk. Although im 18, im a Senior in highschool and there is no way you cant find someone to get weed from here. lol.

5. Sorry cant help you

I meet my dealers through my friends, then usually my dealer will hook me up with a different dealer if he is dry

6. None of your friends smoke? That's odd (imo). I actually met a few dealers through some of my Co-workers, hell, my manager hooked me up with her dealer. Don't be afraid to ask around.

7. had a friend in highschool who dated with some 20 year old grower. from there i crawled out of the reggie soup out here downeast rural Maine and met a variety of different herb :smoking:

8. Through my parents! lol

9. I got a real good connect through work. my manager out of nowhere started to roll in front of me and we would burn often while workin so dont be afraid to bring it up. just dont deal with anyone skechy

10. dude use the search button, easily the top 5 most common thread...

go to the gas station and buy a cigarillo and wait infront of the gas station.. within 30 minutes somebody will ask you if you want to buy some

11. Smoke some shit infront of a black man that looks like he's got the goods,always works for me only got jumped once.

12. I think the best personal advice I can give you is to save your money. More so, depend upon yourself for supply, not others. I.E.-Grow your own. If your not able to grow your own, you not trying hard enough.

For the most part, your more likely to not get your moneys worth than you are. 99.9% of the time, you have no idea what you bought off the black market, let alone what was put into/through the plant when it was grown. Your literally smoking something unknown. I think the reason this has sat so well with most Americans is because of laziness, and the fact that nobody has died from smoking anything cannabis. But its not the point. The point is, if your going to consume cannabis via smoking, know what your smoking, don't make it a guessing game or a game of speculation.

Most of you that have posted on this thread have demonstrated a will to get supply. If there is a will, there is a way. FIND that way, and grow your own.

Kinda of like the old paraphrase, bring a man fish, he eats for a night, teach a man to fish, he eats everynight.

In everything cannabis, the best choice I ever made, was making the choice to supply myself with my medicine, and not Chedda Bang on the corner at 9pm. You remove yourself from harms way, and from legal harm.

All the Best~

13. Not to be a complete dick because I do appreciate the insight.. but how exactly does growing my own stuff, which is a felony in Wisconsin remove myself from legal harm? Also not the easiest thing when you are going to college no where near where you live.

14. #14 XxNitr0xX, Jul 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2012
    Go for walks through the local highscools when the kids get off, like a creeper. Look for the tie-dye and Bob Marley shirts :D

EDIT: I just read you're in college and you can't find bud?!?! BLASPHEMY.

15. stooooooooooooooooooooop. you think your more likey to get caught growing 6 plants than you are buying a dub of some random dude every 24 hours??? Dealing with unknowns (you said you didnt know any dealers) only increases the risk, if you pick a safe spot, do research, stake it out for a month and take care of buidness no one will know thus in practicality negating any risk.

16. Lol. Not able to grow. Starting college this year and no where to grow at home.. not only if there no place to hide it because rents are yard freaks..but also the neighborhood is pretty social and people always conning by waking through yards..bottom line..NOT able to grow it

17. move to cali, get a medical card for a symptom you have, then get it delivered to you. :)

18. [quote name='"greendragon756"']He used to eat fruit loops and watch cartoons with me when i was a kid while he waited for my brother to wake up[/quote]

That's awesome.

19. #19 SkunkManSam420, Jul 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2012
    "Not to be a complete dick"--Irrelevant what you are to this thread or what you wish to be. Off topic, if you do wish to be a complete dick in life, thats your wishes, but more importantly it has no place on these forums. People are here to benefit from others, not deal with dicks.

Cultivation of cannabis is illegal in every state. Statistically 98% of criminal cannabis infractions are for simple possession. From that fact one can deduce that you are much safer cultivating, than you our attempting to purchase the drug from the black market. Statistically this is where the majority of people get in trouble.

Now if we think outside the box, and into a legal loophole, it takes a certain number of plants and variables to make cultivation a felony, especially in liberal Wisconsin. Keep it under those numbers, and your not playing with to much fire. Also, if your only looking to supply yourself, it will take only a few plants of appropriate nature to supply you with what you need. With that, you can prove its not for distribution purposes but for personal and/or medical consumption.

Growing is not dependent on where you live. Its dependent on how big your will is to do it. Where there is a big will, there is big/many ways. Cultivation is all dependent on your will, not your circumstances. Its that logic, that will help you succeed. You have to believe to achieve, and if you don't believe it can't be done, then it won't, but you are sadly mistaken if thats your train of thought.

Finding a mate in college that you can trust is also relevant and will also help your situation.

All The Best~

20. I'm related to them.