Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you meet "herb" friendly men?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Glimmer40, Jul 22, 2003.

1. The pay sucks, but it's the most satisfying job I've ever had :D

2. but its a real bitch when you reach your 300 limit and need to find something else.

Dog bless ICQ, ;)
    ...said the aithiest.

3. BPP i'm coming to hang out with you!!!!

4. I love groovy funky shagadelic places, baby! Black velvet, lava lamps, shag carpet, etc its all cool by me. I'm trying to redecorate our living room ala "the Jungle Room" in Graceland, the home of the King.

5. Hee hee hee! I love that funky stuff! Dont' forget candles & inscense! Now, I just need me a tall (ex is short-won't do short!) hunk of a man that is herb friendly & I'll be a happy woman! Harley fest this weekend! Our little ocean town fills up w/thousands of bikers! Men in leather!!!!! Help me Lord!
    Peace
    Lisa

6. LOL...Sounds like you'll be in a target rich environment. I suspect that 1 or 2 of your leather clad Harley guys might like to burn it w/you. I also suspect that you'll log-on Monday with a satisfied smile on your face!

Good Luck! ;)

7. My fucking hook up fell thru!!!!! Now I need to find someone in WA to help a gal out! I need this like a hole in the fucking head! Dealing w/the fucking ex & the divorce! & now I get a call saying he can't get a hold of the guy!!!!!!!!
    EVER FEEL LIKE SCREAMING?????????
    I know, you're prob not supposed to be "looking" on the web but hey blabbing about it makes me feel better! HA HA!
    PEACE
    LISA