Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you like your pizza?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Nov 19, 2003.

1. the new bbq chicken pizza from papa johns has to be the best pizza i have ever tasted when i've been stoned. and unlike many other kinds of pizza, it tastes just as good cold too.

2. My oldest son loves the BBQ pizza from pizzahut..

I like the thin and crispy crust... Loaded with meat on a meat lovers... I also like the vegetarian...

3. hell yeah. used to work at papa john's... almost everyone there is a stoner! :D it was bliss. me and my boy would wake up, blaze a fatty dank blunt, and go to work wasted and ready for the day. we did the school lunches for one of the districts around here. we had anywhere between 200-300 pies that we had to make in like 2.5-3 hours time. fun stuff.

sucks that you gotta cut down the hours though. good luck w/school :)

you shoulda gone to Ishkabibbles (sp?) on South 4th Street (it's in southern philly). they have the absolute BEST cheesesteaks in the world! and i agree. after eating a REAL philly cheesesteak, there's just no substitute! :D LMAO!

4. Oh, my tongue was floating in a mouth watering for bacon on a pizza. That is, until I reached that ingredient. How could you?

5. ever hear of a hoagie cheesesteak? that sounds sorta like the same thing... 'cept a hoagie pizza...

wish i could get out there to try one :D

6. 2 things, one i worked for pizzahut and it sucked :( what places are good pizza places that you actually get to make pizzas at? cause i never made one fucking pizza in my whole time there and i worked in the kicthen.. ok 2, i like my pizzas nice and fucking spicy with peppers and seeds and shit like scisilian(sp)

7. meat lovers lotsa lotsa meat

linguica
    sausage
    pepperoni
    italian sausage
    ham
    salami
    beef
    mmmmmmmmmmmmm

or put some psilocybins on it yummy

8. How do you like your pizza?

hot.

9. I like cold pizza. I like it hot but I don't mind it cold!!!

10. My favorite pizza would have to come from a place in town called pizza stop. I always get a Vodka Pizza from them. I dont know what they do to it but its is so good.

11. Hmmm? Im guessing the vodka whats making it taste so good! ummm! vodka pizza.... How kool is that! do you have to be like over 21 to buy it!?!

12. BLT pizza is damn good too.. thays whats for supper tonight!!!!!1

13. being a broke fulltime student/corporate slave, i love the TOSTINOS $0.99 cent pizza's.

14. pineapple, bacon, ground beef, tomatos....