Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Do you like your Bud?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Tokeyblunts, Nov 25, 2006.

1. How do you like your bud?

-High THC / Low CBD (More Energetic, Up High)
    -High THC / High CBD (In-Between High, Relaxed and pretty knocked on your ass yet still up and active)

-Lower THC / High CBD (Knocked On Your Asss)

So whats your favorite high?

I like the knocked on your ass high every now and then, but after smoking it a few days I just feel stupid and too tired too function.

THC= What gets you High / Euphoric
    CBD= Sedative Type Effect

Visit http://www.a1b2c3.com/drugs/mj028.htm , For More Info

2. Depends really,
    I voted for High THC/High CBD as it's more of an all round everyday smoke IMO but at the same time I can still relax and enjoy the high.

Every now and then if say I'm having trouble sleeping i'll have a bong hit of something with a low THC count and high CBD count just to send me to sleep.

3. From what I've read, CBD actually makes THC weaker, but THC has a short active life, and CBD makes the THC affect last longer. So, more CBD you have, the longer your high, the lower amount of CBD, the higher you feel but shorter.

4. "CBD (Cannabidiol) increases some of the effects of THC and decreases other effects of THC"