Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you like it grass city?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rschalk117, Nov 20, 2010.

1. Would you rather smoke just 1 medium sized bowl, and just get a nice little buzz going on, or hit up a few fat bowls and get completely ripped?

I LOVE getting ripped off bongs <3 :bongin:

2. depends what i'm doing
    if i'm alone or with friends then I like to be completely ripped

if I'm with family, then a bowl will do

3. for some reason its more fun for me when i smoke less and get a little high when i get extra stoned i just get mindfucked and stare at the wall

4. #4 KeyMcG, Nov 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2010
    Newish to weed here but first few times I got well ripped with mates and just chilled the fuck out wasted.

When I'm alone I'm getting more used to controllling my high, so guess that's more buzzed?

5. Just bein real chilled out and buzzed is how I like it during the day. It's just so relaxing especially if I don't have anything major goin on. Nighttime is the only time I get ripped, I just zone out it's awesome:smoke:

6. I like to be sufficiently baked whether I'm home alone, with friends, or parents( who don't know I blaze). Last time I went out to dinner with my mom unexpectedly, I ate to edibles and smoked 5-6. About ten minutes later my mom was like" I changed my mind let's go out to dinner".

7. It depends on the situation,
    sometimes I am very pleased with smoking a onie bowl, sometimes I smoke a whole bong bowl to myself.
    It depends on the time of day, my mood, environment, things I have to do next and all that.

8. might as well get ripped..its not liek you won't be able to enjoy just being buzzed on the come down

9. Something tells me 99% of us want to get blown every damn time. :smoke: