Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you light?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by guest5555555555, Sep 26, 2009.

1. The only mistake they made putting that safety thing on is it's too easy to take off...

2. Haha, bic wins.

3. im glad to hear from some people using zippos cuz i ws contemplating buying some fluid for mine and having that be my regular lighter but i guess ill just stick with my bic... i like white (i know i know) and green. my gf usually has a red one

4. 0.99$ lighters, even though I do have some Beeline lying around..

5. bics, 99 cent cheapo, ive used a zippo once, and i use my torch lighter.

its way easy to corner a bowl with a torch lighter.

6. Whatever lighter I happen to have on me at the time. I prefer Clippers though, as they have the "joint-pushy-in" thing which always comes in handy. :smoking:

7. my bf has a habit of stealing me pretty bic lighters.
    so i have tons of cute ones...

that's all i use.

8. haha I have had to use the 9volt and steel wool. It sucked but we got a candle lit and had to use that

9. turboflame its so awesome

10. vape mostly....when not vape

bic of course..stoner standard

11. Orange/Black Bics FTW :)

12. Lighting is for losers, vape for the win! :cool:

13. Clipper lighters. I have a zippo but their gas dries up too easily.

14. Black Bic.

15. bics burn at the perfect temp and don't give off any fumes or taste. and they are a more reliable flame than those stupid 99 cent ones.

16. I usually just rub sticks together until I can light my
    blunt....

Bic all day, but if I owned a bong I would definetely use beeline. I never light my cigarettes or blunts while they are in my mouth just to stay away from
    that butane taste and lung damage.

17. no one uses dejeeps? i love them

18. Beeline. You can't beat the taste.

19. bics and matches

20. Bic only because I keep forgetting to run down to the local headshop here and pick up a pack of Beeline. I hear Beeline is the best for taste and is the healthiest next to a Hakko.