Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you light the candle???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Romulux, Jun 29, 2011.

1. I'm tryin to smoke in my room, and i got everything set up except the candle. how do i get that lit without wakin up my parents? my bic is too small (The candle is encased in glass for some reason...) and the long scripto lighter is WAY too loud. any help?

2. If your parents could hear you lighting your lighter, you probably shouldn't smoke in your room. Just go outside.

3. man i think your already baked ...

4. ^lol wtf

And dude if your parents are sleeping, who cares about the smell. Not like they're gonna wake up "okay WHO the fuck is smoking weed"

5. yah man... like aezification said... your baked dude... dont worry about it... just use the long lighter that you think is loud... your just paranoid... if your still to paranoid... twist up a piece of paper and light the end of it (considering the smell / smoke wont be a problem) use that to light your candle...... but hold on a second... why the hell do you need a candle? so you wont have to strike your lighter multiple times? lol... dude just use a BIC or what ever... your parents arnt gunna wake up... your baked bro

6. niggga i thought this was a riddle fuckkkkk

7. The other obvious route is to turn the candle upside down, the flame from the lighter goes upwards....

8. #9 xerexes, Jun 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    me 2 lol

9. hahaha holy fuck, guys that was awesome!
    but yeah, i wasn't baked when i posted that, i was just really tryin to get high
    i was paranoid, though able to get the candle lit fine
    thanks!

10. yeah, that's exactly what i did, worked perfectly