How do you know your parents used to smoke weed?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by KendalK, Jul 27, 2011.

1. How did you guys find out your parents smoked weed? I want to know because i think my parents have but im not sure. Like on time i asked my dad if he ever did do drugs and he said "no ive never did any, and if i did i would never tell you". So i want to know how you guys found out if your parents did drugs.

2. Found a bowl in my moms room. Then weed a few days later. She doesn't smoke now though..too poor.

3. My dad told me when I was 16 when I really started to become an every-day user.

He still does smoke hash every weekend to this day and I've got to smoke with him before.

It was a great experience. Hopefully I can smoke some hash with the old man again sometime.

4. my uncle told me "i dont see why your mom flips shit over you smoking pot. she used to grow it."

5. #5 Jumbo, Jul 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2011
    i smoked weed with my dad and my mom told me stories of her blazing....

my dad has been blazing for long as he can remember he said, probably like 13 or 14 he started and been doing it as often as possible lol. basically only smokes on weekends when he is drinking. his dad used to sell and smuggle in semi trucks lol, my dad said he would give you ounces just for doing a favor

my mom doesnt like bud, it makes her sick she says, but she smoked it a shit ton of times lol

6. Found a small wooden chest underneath the sink while doing the dishes. Opened it up and found a good amount of bud probably like a half o.

I confronted him about it and then smoked a bowl with him the next day.

7. Stepdad told me and my friend all he did at our age was "smoke pot and play ultimate frisbee".

Mom just told me she used to when she found out i smoked.

My dad still smokes weed! So Im sure its safe to assume he used to too.

:D

8. When I was younger I never really knew, but my rents would always go out to the little shed we had in our backyard and close the door. I thought they were just smoking cigs.

Then one day I straight up asked my step mom "why do you guys close the door when you go to the shed" and she told me the truth.

Everyone that lives under the roof of my house smokes pot, except for my niece of course.

9. When i was 16 i walked into my house and saw my dad on the computer playing WOW, with a joint next to his mouse xD. when he thought i wasnt looking he slowly picked it up and dropped it in his front shirt pocket

10. Because they told me! When I was young my dad was always talking about how there's nothing wrong with smoking weed. My mom and step-dad used to smoke it regularly when I was a kid. They'd make us go to bed by 8:30 every night so they could sit out on the back porch and toke up.

I've had the honor of smoking with both of them as an adult, but not my actual dad, he's too much of a tight-ass prick now. My mom used to smoke for medical reasons until recently, and my step-dad only smokes when he's on vacation because of his job.

11. My aunt told me when I was around 13 that they used to pass a joint around a table at night playing cards and stuff and my mom would smoke it with them. I was like whaaat? Cuzz now my mom thinks weed is a depressant and thinks it makes you lazy basic stereotype stuff.

I asked my dad if he ever smoked he said no I asked if he ever smoked it in Vietnam and he still said no.

12. when i was about 8 i found a wierd brown lump on my floor , after trying to eat iti threw it in the bin , many years later i discovered what it was ;)

13. my dad told me told me he smoked weed when he was my age and asked me to bring some bud to smoke with him

14. My Dad) Smoked lots of weed, took LSD, and took lots of amphetamines, and drank to much, we've both talked about this. He says he quit every drug but alcohol in his early 30's.

My Mom) Straight edge, never touched a illegal drug because she is so scared of them, even know she's afraid to drink over 2 glasses of wine.

How the fuck they got married I don't know.

15. My dad was like "I used to smoke alot of pot with your godfather"

16. Shit?

17. Great stories guys! I thought the WoW one was pretty funny.

18. Because they grew up in the 70's

19. I found my dads stash when i was 8. He just told me not to tell my mother.

Keep flying high GC :smoke:

20. cuz they are high