How do you know you found the right one

Discussion in 'General' started by astro_righteous, Dec 10, 2006.

1. ok so i have received some negative feedback on my last 2 threads. I think they were well thought out and im sorry that I have a dyslexic mind because it moves so fast that I just connect all the things im thinking about very quickly and sometimes can be hard to follow.

With that said i will do better on my writing skills. maybe have capital letters. i posted these also before on myspace but i just thought i would run it past here since we all seem to be looking for something to read. and my shit actually has some substance i think.

Read:

When some one says, "I love you" VS. "I love you so much", what is the difference? I think that just like in religion, love is a matter of how much you believe in someone and in yourself. Do you believe in someone to be capable of loving you. And do you believe you most absolutely could spend the rest of your life with that person and have children with them. But that's such a cliché to say "the rest of your life". That's probably not true though because as people get older and grow mentally the sort of evolve away from the person they were when they were younger. And in a lot of cases nowadays you here of the people that have been married for 20 some years but they divorce because of indifference. What the hell is that about. That's like you wasted 20 years of your life with someone only to have a bunch of debt. But they do that because over that period of 20 years they just grew apart. Like you started to be interested in other things and you started to live your life for another purpose or reason and it just started being like they were more interested in their things instead of caring what the other wanted to do or handle a situation.
    But the reason they get divorced is because of those indifferent thoughts. Like when they have plans in life that in a few years time end up clashing but yet they both have a selfish side that cant win then they cant compromise and so both sides feel like they are constantly losing.
    A lot of times you hear, "I miss the passion we used to have". well what is passion. I think that passion is going out of your way to spectacularly please some one.
    And it can be done in very simple ways. Its funny how big things can matter so much but it's the little things that seem to over come someone with such delight. I think that passion is often the males role. because its like swooning. or seducing. Passion is the real love. Passion is a strong desire or devotion to some activity, object or concept. so in a reality, that would mean that if you are passionate with some one then you desirer to be with them in a physical way. whether that mean sex or just being there spending time with them.
    But like I said passion is often shown more by the male side. In that I mean that you usually see the guy buying the flowers and paying for the dinner or movie, writing little notes that let her know how much he loves her. But uh oh there's that word again. Love. what makes a person decide that they love some one. I know for some they just see a person and its like a switch was turned on. others it takes time. but how do you know that you are in love. I know I have been in love before. but its just like it happened so slowly that you didn't realize it happened. like when you live with some one you don't see them grow older but you look at a picture of them 5 years before and you see the difference. Some people thing that love is like a chemical reaction in your nervous system. Well yes in a sense it is only because when you see a person or are with them your body sets off hormones that can make you sweat or act in a different way than if you were with your buddies. That's where te term "hot and bothered" came from because the serotonin that is let off in your body mixes with testosterone and it makes your body temperature rise just enough to notice. I think, quite possibly, that love is a combination of those actions and the passion you bring to the relationship. Its like a dog. when you wave a bone at him he gets excited and does a trick for you. Well its like a woman if being waved at a man and so he does a trick for her, like taking her out and impressing her with his charm. that's the passion. He is performing for her to get that feeling of being "hot and bothered". And the more you feel that the more you "love" that person.
    How do you measure passion? I actually don't think that you can measure passion. Because for some people, like myself, passion doesn't really come out because I have a hard time finding a way to express myself in a way I know she would know Im telling the truth. But that doesn't mean I am not interested in enduring a relationship with them. so really how does a person measure love. I know there are levels of love, because like I just said. I personally don't have the words for love. or maybe I just haven't found the person that makes me motivated enough to find those words. im sure if I found the right person I could easily prove her with a novel of words and phrases that would tell her how much I loved her. so love I know is just an internal thing that we all must battle with, but until you feel like you really love some one don't say it till you mean it.
    END.

2. I dont know what to say dude but that was deep +rep all the way feeling the same way for a high school sweetie