How do you know when to flush before harvest?

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by zizou21, Mar 28, 2011.

1. My pistils haven't entirely receded into the buds. How do you know when is a good time to flush before the harvest?

2. how many weeks are you?

3. im about 55 days in, growing white widow, but i suspect my plant will need a little more than the recommended 60 days (due to the cold weather). This is my first grow, so I don't have anything to compare to see how far the plant is

4. I just had WW going, and it finished for me in 60 days. I flushed once two week prior to chop, and just ran straight ph'd water for the remaining two weeks, every two or three days.

5. yea I would start flushing they gots to be close.

6. I didn't flush, I just ran ph'ed water and mollasses for the last 2-3 weeks, bud came out great.

7. Well Here I just took some pics. This is the one that looks closer to finished. The other one still has a long red hairs all over the place o_O

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. no responses.. here is my damaged plant in different lighting

I had my PH pen miscalibrated so I was using improper PH for a while. Used to look worse than this
    [​IMG]

9. Doesn't look that bad. Just keep at it with the right pH water.

10. yep look pretty good its probably a ph thing but those things look like they need some mag among other things but yea they look great when u chopping?

11. I have some cal-mag, but i've never used it (since I use the canna line). Should I give them a little bit before harvesting? I just flushed her yesterday to harvest her in probably about a week or a bit longer.

12. if ur in coco only flush for the last week but a lot of people still feed very lite the first couple days of flush kinda like to ween it off instead of an abrupt cold turkey thing. I use molasses up thru to the end but I'm interested in this yellow bottle final but its expensive.