How Do You know When Its Time to Call it Quits???

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Fritz Da Cat, Apr 27, 2012.

1. How, and When do you know its time to end a relationship?

Im debating my current relationship and dont know if im just going through a phase of depression or im just not happy with our relationship,

ex: (I just know Im going to be with you forever):eek:

2. When you don't spend as much time together.

When you do spend time together,there's not much of a conversation.

And when you have sex like once a month and neither of you are into it.

3. If you're not happy in the relationship, if you've thought to yourself "there is no way I could ever spend the rest of my life with this person" then it's time to end it. :p

Clearly the fact that you're considering ending it means that things aren't all that great. You're probably young, yes? So why be in a relationship that doesn't make you feel good anymore?

Life is short. Don't settle. Find your happiness.

4. I think Im afraid to lose a close friend,,,, when we are together we dont talk about much unless were high,,,, Im the first person to treat like a women and not fuck around behind her back,, so she's pretty apt to keep me,,

to be honest I love someone else but she lives across the nation and her love is to great for one man,,, so idk what to do,,,

I feel like I dont deserve my girlfriend, shes worked hard for everything and ive been given everything,,

-----bottom line---

this other girl makes my soul on fire, like I get a natural high being and talking with her, but Ive only experienced this in very small doses (she lives far away and comes back like 1 time a year and I only get to see her for a couple of hours)

my current gal says she loves me all the time but I dont "feel" loved,,

I dont even think im healthy enough for a relationship to be honest but, idk I may stick around and see how things unfold, im in no rush to find my true love. Idk know if theres love at first or it can be built?

I got my whole life to find love, and if i dont fuck it, atleast I wont die a virgin, haha:(

5. #5 *guest, Apr 27, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2012

You said yourself that you love someone else.

You love someone else that you can't have, so you're settling for your current girlfriend and hoping that things will work out.

Settling never works, man. You've gotta have hope and you've gotta know that you will eventually find someone who you can love more than that chick across the nation.

The fact is that you love someone else more than your current girlfriend. That's not just unfair to you, it's unfair to her as well.

You need to be honest with her and try to move on to someone that you can find that 'natural high' love for. Don't settle for anything less, and don't lead your current girlfriend on, knowing that you don't feel that way about her. Let her move on to someone who loves her as much as you love that other girl.

6. This isnt about my standards for ending a relationship, this is about you.

End your relationship with your girlfriend. End it soon.

It is unfair for your girlfriend to be investing her time, energy, and LOVE on someone who does not give back. You say you dont feel loved, which may be so, and I suspect it might be because she feels an absence of YOUR love.

She deserves to have a fresh start with someone who doesnt have affections elsewhere, and can give her all that they've got. You, obviously, are not it.

Do a favour to you both, and end it.

7. Here's how i judge it.... if i look at you and i instantly want to rip your face off, then we probably shouldn't be together.

If you don't feel like being around that person forever, then you don't belong together.

8. when your gf is not having sex with you.

just remember if shes not fucking you then shes fucking someone else

9. im in the same situation op...well i never had the balls to break up with her so here i am 2 years later still hanging on to her.and still in love with another girl i cant be with..it sucks when i think about it i feel so bad..im stupid dont be stupid op if your not feelilng it just leave her now before its too late

10. Im kinda torn here.

When I get high I realize how lucky I am to have someone always on my side, but sometimes I get poopy if I havent ate or smoked and the world seems so negative.

11. #11 Berzerker42500, Apr 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2012
    If that's the case,I recommend taking a break from smoking,as that isn't healthy.

I know what you mean though when you say you realize how lucky you are for the shit in your life,when you smoke.

But in all honesty,it sounds like it's time to move on,my friend.

I'm willing to bet that you don't want to leave her,because it's what you're comfortable with.

Trust me,I know the feeling,but once you do split up,it'll suck.

But later on down the road,you'll realize it was for the best.

Good luck op.

12. when she's fucking other guys behind your back >:O

13. I'd say when you have no feelings or emotions towards her. For example if you can picture her with other guy and you feel no emotion (anger, jealous, arousal, etc) is time to call it the quits, brother !

14. When you come home and find your key no longer fits the lock, and your stuff is all over the lawn, that's a good time to call it quits.

If you wake up screaming from the scalding water she's pouring on your naked body, you waited too long.