How Do YOU Hide yours?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ChrisSmokes, Aug 4, 2008.

1. lol please tell me you never had to do that!

2. 6-7:30? What is your mom doing for an hour and a half? Having an affair? lol.

3. Nothing screams drug dealer like carrying a backpack everywhere. Especially if you're not in school.

4. Yes, they will. :(

5. Correct. However, my numerical gunsafe is a bit outlandish.

I say its a fashion accessory. Unless I forget to zip it up all the way, then the sweet sweet smell starts to radiate.

6. mines in a baggie inside of a fake Pepsi can... it's awesome :smoking:

7. Thats the same deal with me.. I have a spot to put it.. but how the hell am I supposed to get it in and out of the house without the "Drug Dealer Backpack"?

8. -In a random pocket of my closet

-In a axe stash can

-In a hallowed out book

-Pull the drawer of my desk out and under there.

9. when i'm home from school, I stash my weed in a small compartment in a screwdriver set (easily holds a half ounce, could hold a whole one if i tried) and my bong i put in a box with all sorts of electronics parts/wires/guts. Rents never look there because they see it all the time and are afraid of messing any of the parts up. I work on my car and electronics alot so none of this is out of the ordinary on my desk or in my closet. Its got a little harder lately cuz i just moved and don't have a closet anymore:(. when im at school i dont give a fuck.

10. I keep it in this metal 1-Up Green Nintendo mushroom (like my avatar) that used to store candy. Sometime the more semi-obvious places are overlooked more than the very hidden places.

11. no not really,im always playing basketball so i keep extra clothes in their,and if your dont try to look like a stereotype dealer its all good then.

12. I wouldn't even recommend keeping the stuff in your room, the garage is an excellent place if your parents don't go in there much.

I wrap my bong in a towel and hide it behind a bunch of binders n crap at the back of my garage.

If my parents ever see me holding it, I just say its my swim stuff and I'm headin down the street to my buddies for a quick dip :p

First post btw, seems like a sweeeed community :wave::smoke:

13. Also a very good place to hide your stach and also pipes,papers,etc. is if you have a ps2 or a ps3 you can hide it in the expansion bay in the back. no one will ever check their!

14. i have a wooden box that i put my spoon my stash and grinder in its pretty sweet

15. I have this kid locker thing in my room with a little bottom compartment that's covered by books and shit. I slide the books to the side and open the trap door that covers the compartment. The only thing is that right after I pick up on an ounce or so I have to spray cologne before I open it because within seconds of it being open it stinks up my whole room

16. I close my bedroom door. :)

17. video game cases or work bag

18. yeahh lol video game cases and movie cases

put it in the case for tarzan or some other shit noones gunna watch

19. I have a locked bag with my soccer jerseys in it (expensive ones) in the back of my closet which my parents know I always hide away, but they don't know where and they don't check.

So I store my bong wrapped up in them and then another lockbox with ganja, papers, a grinder, lighters and a couple bowls.

I just lock the basement when my parents go up and they never come down so I lightup with friends and if they ask why its locked I just say so my little sister doesn't come down. If they ever tried to get down late at night we'd just stash it and pretend to be asleep.

20. I keep all my shit in a drawer in my desk. Like the man wit the 1up Mushroom said, sometimes the most obvious places are overlooked. My bong I keep in a box in my closet. My bubbler is just sitting ontop of my bookshelf with a bunch of ornaments, but the bookcase is high enough that you couldn't see it if you weren't really looking.