How do you guys like your jobs?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by RVD420RVD, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Just curious.

2. I like it, except for the suit and tie. But other then that it's great, got alot of freedom at work.

3. it's pretty awesome for a job. I'm a lab tech at a eyeglass store. So I'm crafting lenses for sunglasses and eyeglasses all day long. Sounds repetitive, but there's always new to learn about believe it or not.

My dad owns the stores too so its nice to have the stability. Best part about it is being able to listen to whatever music I want. And pretty much as loud as I want. After working in restaurants and stupid shit like that for so long - I can really appreciate the line of work I'm in now.

4. I love it! I'm a bay technician at jiffy lube. Not quite the full service shop I'd like to be at, but you gotta start somewhere.

5. Sometimes I like my job because all I do is sell tickets to people over the phone for ticketmaster. Though sometimes you get these really mean, upset people and they just spend all their time being a cunt to you lol.

6. Maintenance guy here. I really like my job alot , but dealing with asshole tenants can wear on your patience. It doesnt help that we are luxury apts and these people expect everything handed to them on a silver platter. Just workin my way up in the field currently. I have a general background in plumbing, carpentry, electrical and hvac. I literally have endless possiblities once i put in my time. Not bad for no college education.

7. I love my "jobs" :)

I grow medical herb. And I am the Seasonal Exec Chef For a banquet facility. Last but not least, I am a CannaChef.

8. Paid internship at a counseling center is a pretty sweet gig except for having to drug test people, worst part of the whole job tight there.

9. Hate it, retail sucks.

10. I'm a bartender at a bar where we actually make nice, well crafted cocktails, and I love it. It's a decent amount of work and the hours are late, but I get to talk to people all night and goof around. I end up making $15-20 an hour with tips, and we're not even a very busy bar. Once I move to a city or get a job at a busier place it'll be even more.

11. I don't do shit cuh

12. I run an overhead crane in a factory. Best job I ever had. Its union so the bosses are chill and there are no dt's. Only complaint is there are very few females working here and the few we have look like dudes so the scenery sucks.

13. Love it, solid pay and I've only worked once this week. Back at it sometime tonight

14. Street pharmacist

Pays the bills

15. [quote name='"GreenHit23"']Line cook :([/quote]

Move to michigan, you can work with me :)

It is hard to find good line cooks. I am actually getting ready to hire a couple ppl :)

16. What a coincidence! I'm a street hooker.

It also pays the bills.

17. I take down take-out/delivery orders at this cafe/pizzeria place and I make desserts for the in house orders.

It's great and just a troll of a job. I get paid to screw around with other employees, make desserts, and just answer phones. Most who work there smoke, and I can show up as high as I want because I get shit done there and the bosses love me. Free meal per shift, all the free soda you can handle and all the free food you can get your hands on if the bosses aren't paying attention. Sometimes employees will put orders under different names and just snag it when the cooks aren't looking.

18. [quote name='"Omega369"']Street pharmacist

Pays the bills[/quote]

You provide a valuable sevice ;-)

[quote name='"xpixiex"']
    What a coincidence! I'm a street hooker.

It also pays the bills.[/quote]

You provide a BETTER service. :-D

19. Normally don't mind coming in to work but there's days like today when I'm like fuck this job.