How do you guys feel about Unions?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MN4Lyfe, Mar 23, 2016.

1. I am all for them. I'm going to trade school in the fall to join one. I don't understand why some people dislike them. How do you people feel?

Sent from my Porsche 911 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  2. First thought the post said unicorns... Moving on now... Sorry just high.

乀_(ツ)_

• Like Like x 5
  3. Dude I hate onions.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  4. They hate us
    Cuz they ain't us

• Like Like x 3
  5. I knew some friends who were medical unions (billing). This fucker sat in his house for 2 years while you and I (tax payer) paid for this fat fuck to stay at home so he can pretend to be injured.
    Knew few others in construction and welding, they complain so fucking much.

• Like Like x 1
  6. This thread was a failure :(

Sent from my SM-G928V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  7. don't feel bad always be proud of what you are man.^^^

• Like Like x 5
  8. What trade are you gonna take up?

• Like Like x 2
  9. I'm a union supporter.
    I'm not shocked at the draconian attitudes regarding work and workers. The only time the hungry should be fed is in the form of a wafer on your knees, and that is just how they like it to be. Bow down, submit, and be greatful that you get to help make the elite richer while you settle for your crumbs.

• Like Like x 5
  10. So you invalidate what they are saying immediately because it is a complaint? Unions don't support illegitimate complaints, they support workers, and employers.

11. Of my friends, we chill and whatever, talk about stuff.
    The union guys, that's ALL they talk about. They constantly talk about it. Annoying.

12. My uncle is a union worker he complains but thats just who he is . My dad is union he doesn't complain he woks hard.

13. My uncle is a union worker he complains but thats just who he is . My dad is union he doesn't complain he woks hard.

14. Well I'm sure there's a bunch of people who don't complain like the majority of union workers. I haven't met them yet

• Like Like x 2
  15. Plumbing

• Like Like x 2
  16. Yeah too many people settle for less these days.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I think the idea was a good one. But now when I think of unions I think of everyday people giving a good chunk of their earnings to their union who in turn take that money and donate it democrats. What do the people get in return? Sure higher wages but they end of giving up those higher wages to pay union dues
    I also think of gambino crime family also

18. It is because of the Illusion of choice. At will employment sucks for the citizens of the U.S. It just allows employers to use people like baggage and discard like waste.

• Like Like x 1
  19. That is false. All monies paid out of payroll are 100% tax deductable. 360.00 per year to recieve retirement benefits, insurance, vacation, in addition to standing up for workers rights as well as assist in re-employment and worker environments are all easily worth 360.00 per year as an example. Churches ass for 10 percent all you get is a bunch of b.s.

• Like Like x 2