Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you guys feel about cigars?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JonGanj, May 23, 2015.

1. I usually just smoke cigars by themselves, but idk, sports are done for the summer so I might try it. How do you guys feel about cigars and rolling blunts? ✌

2. Cigars are nice.  I will smoke one maybe every month or two if that. 

Blunts are more rare.  I never have the patience to roll one, I do enjoy them but haven't smoked one in at least 6 months.  More of a joint person.  Glass everyday but joint or blunt...joint wins, I even smoke cigs and still don't like mixing...anymore.

• Like Like x 1
  3. cigars should be left alone, use blunt wraps!
    i dont mind cigars, i sometimes smoke menthol cigs, i dunno why, i just l like them, but id smoke a cigar instead any day.
    keep on tokin

4. nasty and pointless

Sent from my intergalactic spaceship hotbox

5. When I smoked tobacco I inhaled black and milds.
    Scusting dirty things

6. maybe when i was a kid but now thats just disgusting

7. I prefer joint paper. I hate the idea of going to the store every 5 mins to get a dutch.