How Do You Guys Deal With Your GF's?

Discussion in 'General' started by CAliStoner805, Oct 19, 2008.

1. I have been going out with this girl for 3 weeks. The only problem in our relationship is I smoke like everyday and she only likes to smoke for special occasions like concerts, ect. She says she doesn't care if I smoke but I feel like it kind of hurts her when I do. I feel like she wonders why I can't just be happy when I'm with her and not have to get high. Does anybody have some advice? I do realize that I could just not smoke when I'm with her. But if theres any other way I would prefer to do that. Thanks guys

2. my girlfriend doesn't smoke at all but she says she's okay with it. i try not to do it when shes around because i know she doesn't like it. i had a problem with this at first but i just blazed before she came over except after a while i just stopped when i was with her because it was just as fun and i would rather save up my bud

3. Yeah, the guy above has it right. When you are around her don't smoke, unless she wants to also. I can see why she would possibly feel uneasy if you are getting high and sheisn't.

4. Why don't you just talk to her about it? I doubt it'd be a big deal to discuss.

5. whenever i talk to her she says she doesn't care
    but i can tell that she does

6. yeah my gf is like that too. she says she doesn't care when i pass out from drinking but whenever i tell her i'm hitting up a party she gets kinda pissed. i would just refrain from blazing around her unless she wants to as well

7. Perhaps she gets pissed about the fact that your at a party without her around abuncha drunk girls and not that your just getting drunk? Just a thought idk :smoke:

8. mary jane goes first

9. haha maybe. i mean i invite her but it's like frat parties and she says she won't really know any of them. she's not that into parties but i still love her :)

10. My lady is a trip,shes super sober but is with me haha. Def consider myself a stoner in my own right. I just dont blaze infront of her. I take some rips b4 she gets here, shit gets me by.

11. Dude, you said it right there, shes a liar. Cut that bitch loose and move on it's been 3 weeks and shes pulling that shit? Uh, no.

12. all in your head. If she says shes fine with it, take it as shes fine with it, stop overthinking.

One of the biggest problems in human relations is the uncontrolled mind 'reading in between the lines' when theres nothing there to read. The human mind thrives on problems, and creates them when there are none.

Let it be, dont ruin a good thing, have fun and enjoy your time with her and enjoy your life

13. my girlfriend used to HATE when i smoked, now she splits oz's with me and pays for half...

give it time, man

smoke with her some time, too, and do fun shit

14. I have a few thoughts on this...firstly, if you've talked to her and she says she's fine with it, then either she is, or it's on her now if she isn't. It isn't fair for her to play games when you're give her an opportunity to tell you what she thinks.

Secondly...maybe she'll come around to it a bit more, or if she doesn't you could always find a nice stona ladyyy... ;) We're out there.

15. word, my girl and I are very similar. I smoke every day and she has no problem with it; she's very open-minded. I don't smoke as much when I'm around her, but that's because I'm more attentive to her needs.

16. ...wow.