Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you give someone Neg Rep?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ChipThaRipper, May 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm just curious how to do it bc I cant figure out how to. Sorry if this is in the wrong place.

2. You pay me $20

Only mods and VIP (red and green names) can -rep.

You cant.

3. I don't think you can anymore

4. Thats real fair:rolleyes:

5. Wouldnt count from you anyway

6. are you just trying to talk shit about them

or

are trying to tell them for positive "constructive criticism"????

if you are telling them so they can better improve themseves and be a better person then sit them side by side and just tell them that you arnt trying to talk shit and you are only telling them so they can become better at whatever the problem is.

tell them its like evryone knows you have bad breath but you

i had to have the talk with my dealer a while back and he only comes back with good weed now and things are working out better with him.
    to understand the personalitys, he is street and im just a white boy type he could had jacked many times

just dont have a attitude with them, try to show concern n your voice, dont rise your voice, try to talk in a lower non-confrontal way.....and dont go around telling everyone what your problem is with the person, this will only make talking to them more differcult because the person has probaly heard that you are talking about them and now has their defences up

7. This is solid real-world advice but this question was about the forums :laughing:

8. lol thanks for the advice but this has nothing to do with what Im asking

9. Negative Reputation was being abused and whined about so much that it was removed for everyone except Moderators and the VIPs who have been here and proven themselves already.

It's not coming back either.

If something deserves negative rep then it most likely violates the rules of the forum - in that case, report it using the little red exclamation mark on the top right of every post.

Otherwise...what's the problem?

10. It is still abused, I'm an example. Prove someone wrong, and they get butthurt... real cool lol:rolleyes:

11. Make me a VIP?

12. +rep for sayin it how it is my man

13. Good thing rep doesn't actually matter.

14. Your right, lol I really don't care about the red bar, just kind of a slight annoyance. And other people in the threads make retarded assumptions, even if you bringing some good shit to the thread.

fuckit. lol

15. Agreed. It's funny how people here trust others with more rep more than someone else. I will say that usually people with higher rep tend to know more, but from what I've seen they kind of use it like a badge.

16. I say we try to get this man to green! :hello:

17. #17 Cudder x, May 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2011
    I see the same people with good ass rep, and they are like the biggest douchebags. And it is always the same people dickriding and liking their posts.
    *cough*oldskoolgrower*cough*:wave:

EDIT: Imah go get some lunch, see you blades in a little, maybe i will be green after this, thanks to everyone that has been giving me the +'s

currently still got like a -22 lol

stay blazin

Disrespect and name-calling are not welcome on GC, dude. Maybe you'd get more rep if you read the rules? -JD

18. Yup. That -rep must have been totally unwarranted:rolleyes:

19. hahaha as he's mentioning another poster's username in a bad way.:hello:

20. Man I miss the days when I could neg rep a muthafucka.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.