Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you get your curious friends to try bud

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bto4, Jul 20, 2011.

1. so I got a couple girl friends that are thinking about smoking but arent to sure.

what are some things I should tell them that would make them want to? like about how it opens your mind and it's a totally new experience. any helps appreciated thanks

2. don't force them but just say that you HIGHLY recommend it and if they trust you then fire one up!

3. I tell em 'Hit this shit or you're fucking queer'

No but I'm just chill about it, if they don't wanna do it then no worries.

4. If they don't feel comfortable with it, they are gonna have a bad high. Don't risk it.

5. I vape in front of them and let them observe the effects. Then they decide

6. ...Depends on whether or not you're gonna feel responsible for them after you turn them on to it. When I first got into it in the seventies, you didnt mention that you had never done it before. People were really uneasy about that.

7. In before "Show them The Union"...

Maybe also focus on the facts a little too, I think they may be pleasantly surprised.

8. #8 Blazedmymindbro, Jul 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Show them the union

9. I don't ever force them. Eventually they see it's fucking awesome, and they're missing out so they cave in any try it.