Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you get the most thc out of smoke ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Kanna, Nov 23, 2017.

1. Recently i was at friends place smoking some, but he didnt had a lot at hes place and i couldnt go home to get something from my stash, so i was thinking how to get the most thc out of smoke, its obvios we dont consume all the thc in the smoke when hitting bong, blunt whatever u smoking, so we came up with the idea to take hit, wait 3 sec, inhale more air till u cant anymore, then start breathing out of ur nose, till u see smoke comming out, so you only breath out a little of the smoke, and then you take deep breath again and you basicly do this till no more smoke is comming when you exhale, shouldnt this in theory make your loungs absorb more thc per hit.

I latery tryed to compare the 2 methodes at my place, but i couldnt really see a big difference between the two, and its really annoying so i wont do it again.

But what do you guys think, would this acctualy get you higher ? and what other tipps do you guys have to make most out of every hit ?

2. Make a Gravity bong, they get you panned of 0.2 if that

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. First step of meditation is proper breathing. Center yourself and focus on the inhale to exhale while maximizing retention of smoke inhaled by simply minding your activities.

My research has shown that cardiovascular fitness greatly improves the efficiency of being high due to conscientious breathing exercises.

• Like Like x 1
  4. It's all about taking in as much smoke as possible in a hit. Take the biggest hit you can and hold it for as long as you can (although more than a few seconds is pointless imo so don't go over that because it will also deprive you of oxygen which is bad for your brain).

5. You get the most thc out of smoke by vaping instead. Combustion destroys much more thc than what is put into your body compared to any other form of ingestion or consumption.

6. I'm a believer in managing the EXHALE (Slowly Out the Nose). This works better for me than the extra huge & deep into the lungs and hold till you turn green. It also is much easier on the lungs.

I don't even take a lung hit. Just into the mouth draw, then slowly let it seep out the nose while those little capillaries or blood vessels soak up the love. Works for tobacco as well but i don't do that. Was doing it with E-Cigs for awhile.

An bonus is that this hold in mouth exhale method won't leave you with a dry parched if not sore throat from the glycol be it PG or VG. FlavRx & a few others are PG & VG free and much much easier on the throat if you are a throat hitter doing carts. :D:biggrin:

7. My friends introduced me to a game called traffic lights with the joint. Here's how you play, you take tokes off the joint until you fill your lungs, pass the joint to your friend and you are not allowed to breath out until it gets passed back.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Where I'm from they call it "euro hitting"..kinda crazy how the names of these things change from area to area.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  9. Makes sense I'm from UK ha ha i have to say it's a real fun game to play with ya friends most the time someone gives up and breathes the smoke out usually me cause I get too stoned, that's the lose but no one ever says you lost it just keeps going on lol

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Yeah I don't buy what you are selling. If fire destroyed THC no stoner ever would be high. Bic lighter + weed is all you need.

11. I’m with the guy who was talking about grab hits. They do it for me for sure

12. You don't have to buy it MAN

7 Reasons To Vaporize Weed Instead Of Smoking It, You Modern Woman You

"Again, as Truth On Pot explains, "a collaborative study conducted by California NORML and MAPS found that vaporizers could convert 46 percent of available THC into vapor, whereas the average marijuana joint converted less than 25 percent of THC. Likewise, patients ranked vaporizers as the most efficient method of marijuana intake — requiring a lower dose than smoking, edibles, and tea — in a recent study published in the Journal of Psychoactive Drugs."

IT's SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN MAN

I never said it destroys ALL the THC. FIRE is MUCH hotter than a vaporizer. FLAME alone in any form will get hotter than 400 degrees instantly. The higher temperatures destroy more thc before it gets to our lips than vaping.

ANY QUESTIONS??

13. sounds like modern bullshit to me. combustion is the best way to get high period. no machine can do it better than fire.