How do you get rid of smoke stains on your teeth?

Discussion in 'General' started by ISmokeDaily, Oct 21, 2010.

1. Don't get me wrong I brush my teeth every day, but on my front lower teeth I'm noticing lately that they are getting stained from all the tar in my cigs/weed and probably the coffee I drink.

Was just wondering how I'd remove that tar without a dentist? Post what you do to keep your pearly whites, pearly white;)

2. All that comes to mind is professional bleaching or stop smoking. But if someone has a better solution, I'm open to hearing it.

3. those whitening strips? do those even work?

4. [​IMG]

Works like a charm.

5. Ah man people say they do but I cant STAND wearing them.... They slide around and the chemical reaction between them and your saliva is just gross... Makes it all bubbley like Hydrogen Peroxide.....

They are nasty, and i cant keep them on to safe my life.

6. yup! :D

7. There's some new toothpaste from Crest, I think it's called Advanced Vivid. It works really well. I've always had white teeth, but this shit definitely made my teeth like too white lol

8. Just cover the fronts of your teeth with white chewing gum, no one will notice.

9. ^^win.

10. tritium =P

11. Actually a 50 - 50 mix of hydrogen Peroxide and water does very well as a whitener, a rinse, and a sterilizer. :smoke:

12. Tooth brush? Mouth wash?

13. [​IMG]
    Apply liberally 3 times a day.

14. Alright Ive got some ideas, I think I'll try the sledge hammer first.
    [​IMG]

15. Alright Ive got some ideas, I think I'll try the sledge hammer first.
    [​IMG]

16. the best way the fight the nasty yellowness and resin that builds up on your teeth is with nut, this is where i come in. [​IMG]

17. Hahaha

18. your body looks like shit on the inside, its just starting to show through to the outside.

19. I'd say it wasn't from smoking weed unless you're doing it WAY too much, it's common to tobacco smokers. You COULD take up carrying a tooth brush everywhere you go...?
    Though yeah the products seem to have people behind them?
    Personally I'd just can the smoking. Save some money, effort, and your teeth/lungs/breath.

20. Go see Dr. I Yankem DDS ,

One time fee & No more brushing or Embarrassing Yellow . Or just get some Martha Stewart Bright White Latex Exterior Enamel Paint from Wally-World and a 2" natural bristle brush . Martha Guarantees that feckin paint for 20 years .

Less than $25.00 a Gallon so you could start up yer own Home Based Teeth Whitening Business Clinic ,,,