how do you get caught?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Laxfreak21, Dec 5, 2010.

1. I can honestly say that I have never been caught smoking. I lol at all the people posting "got arrested, got searched, cops took my shit". Maybe I'm just smarter than the average bear but I've never put myself in a position to get caught? Am I the only one?

2. Tomorrow...

Got caught! Need help ASAP!
    Posted by: Laxfreak21

3. Doubt it man. I really do.

4. Just a joke :p

But no... I was never caught by any authorities. I opened up to my parents almost immediately after I started smoking because I was already pretty educted on the subject... that and I knew my dad toked.

5. I was the same way. I guess I just don't understand it. If you don't wanna get caught why put yourself in that position?

6. You're gonna be pissed when cops trample on your rights someday

7. well, sometimes shit does happen, but many people just don't understand the concept of risk vs reward, or are too focused on just getting a fix to care. The latter usually refers to things other than weed, though.

8. I don't blaze in my truck, I don't drive around with bud on me man, so no I don't see cops trampling on my rights. I mean no disrespect I guess I'm just ignorant when it comes to this..

9. Not everybody's as cautious as you. Shit happens bro. You could get pulled over after a pickup, or taking your stash with you to a friends. The cable guy could smell weed and report you. You could forget to close the blinds. A lot could happen and it's not like you ever expect to get busted.

10. Cops

The first time I got caught by cops was when me and some friends were blazin outside a high school on a saturday night. Someone called the cops because they thought we were breaking in. Cops showed up right after we'd finished our blunt so we were good. 4 cops surrounded us and 2 were holding shotguns. After running our IDs and a bit of questioning they let us go, but there were like 6 cop cars that showed up.

The second time I was at a party in my friend's garage. Cops showed up because of a noise complaint (there were like 30 people in a 2 car garage) and smelled bud right when they walked in. They asked where the weed was and some people gave up their sacks. I held out for awhile but eventually gave them my grinder (dumbass move). Then they bitched at me for awhile about how weed was gonna ruin my life and had my dad come pick me up.

Parents

Until my junior year in high school my parents really didn't know i was drinking or smoking. One day my mom was snooping in my closet and found my duffel bag that had a couple half gals of whiskey and a vapor bros vaporizer in it. Parents got heated and made me see a counselor. Got grounded for 2 weeks and they took my vape.

Another time I came home waaaayyy too drunk and puked in my parent's room when I went up to tell them I was home.

Just last night my dad saw my bong outside. Me and some friends were hitting it cause my parents were gone and weren't supposed to come home till 11 or so. But, my dad came home early around 8 and saw the bong just sitting outside where we left it.

Shit happens

11. Thing is I don't bring my pieces with me. If I go out to a buddies I roll something, never bring my stash. The guy I pick up from doesn't live far from me, and the shit goes under the hood(can't search there without a warrant) even if they pop it they'll never find it I have a F250 diesel gots plenty of room to hide shit and it isn't suspicious because "I heard a knocking sound so I popped the hood"

12. To be honest sounds like you got a good routine and no your shit, others are either to lazy to take proper precautions to ENSURE not getting caught or are just plan ignorant and believe it wont happen to them. Ive never been caught but ill admit Ive gotten lucky i make an effort to not get caught but you go the extra length with is smart.

13. I appreciate that man, I guess I never realized that I did go the extra mile. I can't afford to ge caught to be honest. Have way too many toys to pay for lol truck, motorcycle, rent, hopefully getting a boat I've been looking at soon. If I get arrested I lose my job, and lose all my toys

14. You're bound to get caught one day. Think about it: Someone gets caught, they're mad they got caught, so what do they do? Come rant about it on an online forum because they can't rant anywhere else

15. People are just to careless. Bottom line. I've been caught twice, and didn't wise up until after the second time. Some people will never get caught, but a majority of smokers do.

16. I was like that at first. I thought getting caught would never happen to me. Although I've never been caught with bud, my friend got busted with me (she gave the cops the ok to search her car, I said HELL NO) and she got 10 months probation. I have only been caught with drinking on school property (bonfire/football game) and they dropped it down to a disorderly conduct and let me off with a $200 fine.

I take every fucking precaution known to man to ensure not getting caught!

17. same here dude, most of my friends are just stupid. i mean i smoke as much as they do but when they are like "yo lets go hotbox our car in an empty neighborhood" im like uhh wtf no way?

18. i'm with you OP. i dont get caught. and even when im dying for that unmentionable fix as the virtuoso said, i calculate the risk vs the reward. and i do that shit behind closed doors. i dont want any drug related shit on my record. no thanks.

fuck getting caught!

oh and my parents didnt care about weed back when most of my friends were in danger of "getting caught" by their parents.

and i have my MMJ card now.