Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you get away with smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dissentience19, Sep 13, 2010.

1. I always find myself so worried in trying to find the perfect place to light up without having to stress about anybody walking by, or a neighbor smelling it and calling the cops. I'm thinking about trying to sneak down in between some of the office buildings around my house and just smoking back there in a dark area.

Maybe i'm just paranoid :eek:. How do you guys get away with smoking?

2. This depends on what state you live in. Are you in Cali?

3. When I first started smoking, I would cover the cracks in my bedroom door, and be wicked paranoid... Now I just close my door and open my windows and blaze. I do it in my car before work, and out on the steps during the fall. Mostly cause my neighborhood is peaceful (no cops ever) and I can smell my neighbors weed sometimes. :p

Youll get less paranoid when you smoke more.. Soon youll be going on blunt rides, haha.

& this: ozium
    Will be your best friend.

4. #4 thestickysteve, Sep 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2010
    I smoke out on my back porch, the neighbors aren't gonna call the cops just because you're smoking. As long as you're not out causing "trouble" in their eyes, then you're straight. It feels sketchy at first, but you get used to it.

QFT.

5. Personally I either..
    A.) If I only have my joint/spliff on me and find an area that is secluded but not sketch and just smoke it.
    B.) If I am at my house I spark up in my room
    C.) If I am at my rents house, I walk out back and and spark up while sitting on a bench..

6. After 19 years of smoking, I can't count the number of places I've smoked. The one thing I've learned is be natural! You can walk down the street smoking a well rolled joint as long as you act like it's a cigarette. Same thing with going places you aren't supposed to. Walk in like you own the place and do what you need to do.;)

7. just roll a j and act like you're smoking a cig. no one can really tell from afar.

8. An easy way is to get Health conscience! Take a walk, take a Puff. Before you know it you'll be healthier and happier all ways around!

9. idk, i'm just not stupid about it.

I smoke indoors. But even if I didn't, I live out in the country, there's nobody around my place outside.

Like others said, after a while you won't worry about it as much. Being paranoid isn't a bad thing, it keeps ya out of trouble.

10. Veryyyyy truuuuueeeeee. Id take this dude's advice.

11. I live in Nor Cal, and generally there aren't that many cops around. My next door neighbor is literally mentally retarded (but lives alone) so I have been afraid that they might try to pull some law on me for smoking near someone like that.

Normally I just kind of sit in between the two cars in my driveway, so nobody walking past can see me until they are directly in front of the house.

12. when you get used to smoke more you will not be that paranoid

13. Like some have said, the more you do it the less sketch it will become. You also cant BE sketch yourself man. Roll a good joint and take a walk. Remember, no one knows you smoking weed. Its all in your head when you become paranoid. Take the walk, smoke, return home. Enjoy :D

14. What if there are neighbors on their porch? I would think the smell would be obvious from such a distance.

15. You live in Nor Cal man. Don't even trip, trust me. If you're that paranoid, leave all your stuff at home (weed, pipe, etc) and just bring a lighter and a joint everytime you smoke. What's a cop going to do if he catches you with a roach and a lighter? Absolutely nothing, that's on the VERY bottom of the officer's priority list.

16. not true. if a cop finds u wit a roach in ur car u can actually be pretty fucked lol

17. Not if you eat it :rolleyes:

18. 1. That's in your car, not walking around.
    2. Of course that very well COULD happen, but it is very doubtful that it WOULD happen. Unless the OP is underage, Nor Cal cops are actually very, very, very understanding to the "Marijuana Situation". That's just my experience from NorCal cops.
    3. Sorry if this sounded pissy, no intention of pissing on you was meant.

19. jus walk around off main roads and smoke it and ifa cop goes by u slow jus eat it and have nothing on u

20. I just stay out of the house when I blaze and am blazed. When I come home, it's at night with everyone sleeping so I can go to my room. Put my clothes directly into the wash and sleep. otherwise I live in a small town so there's many great outdoor places (less smell) to toke..