Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you find bud in new/unfamiliar places

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AdamArmy, Nov 21, 2012.

1. I usually ask anyone who looks like a stoner casually. Transition into it. Ive learned that if they look like a stoner they probably are one?If they are smoking a cig that's a good hint.

2. Just make conversation with people and if they seem chill enough find a way to bring up that you smoke. If they do as well, they'll probably respond similarly. After that ask if they know where to find it and offer to smoke them up in return for their services. Bud isn't that hard to find and generally the bud game isn't sketchy like harder drugs.

3. Well I already have some connects because i'm in the city haha. [Not just that but the fact that 2/4 of my school is full of stoners :)]

To me, if I see someone smoking a black n mild, then that's usually a hint that they smoke weed and/or is a dealer.

Hope I helped.

4. Concerts!

5. On a road made of silk.

6. This...
    I've gotten everything from grams to ounces at any classic rock concert...
    Santana was my favorite.
    :smoking: