Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you find a local weed dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sonova, May 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sent from your mom's house

2. #102 chickadeeinaplastictree, Jun 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2015
    lmao i did the exact same thing and i got smoked out then his friend showed up but his boy was HELLA sketch and he said he delivered, ******* ********  so i googled that just to triple check and yes he meant ****  so im gonna try round 2 tonight and wait for someone who isn't him to hook it up w the green .... smh

3. Contact Ronald McChroanld at McChronalds and he will direct you.

4. #104 Mid man, Sep 19, 2014
    I did the same thing around my apartment complex found 3 dealers

5. I moved to Texas from Wisconsin with enough Blue Dreams to last a year. Of course the year has past and I have yet to find someone around the area. Been out for a week and going crazy, this is the only natural way of keeping level headed.
    Any suggestions for 40yr plus clean-cut dude. I thought about asking at the head shop where i pick up screens and my last bong, just not comfortable asking.

6. Just go to your mall and ask a couple of wanna be thug teens if they blaze. The head shop might think you're a cop. Amongst other things.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Lol this question was asked in 2009. Do you think that maybe....just maybe OP found a connect by now?

8. what is this "SWIM" I keep hearing about Mean?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Someone Who Isn't Me

10. Oh Sonova. my sweet sweet Sonova. May 11th, 2009. So tell me, did you ever figure it out sweety?

11. I surely have

12. Bars

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. #113 fatfunguz, Dec 28, 2014
  14. bitch just go to high schools lol jk. go to places they mite blaze it at like cayons and shit bitch. look for partys and shit look on facebook google up ask gangster looking dudes lol they prob like fak ya bitch you smell like capa bitch lol im looking for love you now where to find some lol ask some white girls trick lol bitch as fool lol usualy ask white girls dude some mite now thou pay dem double bro and they hoook yo ass up nice bitch but it has to be the rite type hoe look up raves bitch they is plenty people their capas be like in one area bitch shut your trap bitch lol jk se yaaa bitchas matha faka.

haaa funny they be like no tener puto lol raves bitch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.