Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you find a dealer that sells dank weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by whiteout830, Jul 6, 2013.

1. Like kush and haze most I can find around here is middle quality dro and I basicly live off reg -_-

2. Mmm if any of your friends have medicinal cards or know people with medicinal cards make friends with them or just ask if they will pick u up some
    Or better yet get your own card or if u wait it will more than likely be legal in a year or two for recreational purposes or grow it my man
    Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I live in texas we dont have despensaries because its not legal even for medicinal purposes yet

4. I feel you pain.  Florida here and all I can find is mids.  OK weed but I've had a LOT better.

5. Yeah i used to hang with this guy that had good connects but he quit so im on my own