Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you feel when your about to run out of weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheKroNdiZZle, Jan 25, 2011.

1. What I mean is.

Do you feel any type of addiction or impulse to buy another sack after yours is gone.

I'm not trying to start this into a marijuana addiction debate.

I'm just wondering if you have trouble sleeping, have more anxiety, feel odd, can't eat, or even feel normal really, without weed.

I personally feel i'm "Addicted" to weed. I get really tempted to buy more after I run out, and I just enjoy smoking throughout the day.

It's probably more of a habit, mixed with like whatever, but idk, smoking weed just brings me back to that familiar place, and I feel more comfortable and at home.

I don't think i'll ever stop smoking mary jane, i'll just be taking breaks and not smoking when I have things to do.

2. I feel like i always need to have weed , and i 99% of the time do b/c of that . I started smoking way to young and its all i know i guess . other kids where playing sports and shit and i was toking up lol . I feel some sort of an addiction but no way near anything like cigerettes or crack .

Edit :

i do feel like its harder to sleep without it

3. I feel like it's time to re up.

I don't panic or anything like that. The only time it really bothers me is if I'm going somewhere and expected to have some, mainly because I hate letting people down like that.

4. I start feeling it's time to re-up when I have only a few grams between the strains, sometimes I panic and run through old containers or boxes to maybe find a loose nug that is 'well-seasoned' for maybe one more toke of that jurassic kush. oh yeah.

5. Yeah I've never been addicted to cigs or anythin, so I don't really have a comparison :p

haha yeah man I usually go scrounging around in my drawers, I don't really find anythin but stems though haha.

6. I smoke partially to relieve nueropathic pain, which lately has been damn near unbearable, so if I run out I have to take pills, which I don't like, so I tend to never run out. In order for addiction to be determined there has to be acknowledgment of harm, and there is no harm from MJ itself with the only harm coming from the act of smoking itself. That's my opinion anyway...

7. I can see how some people would describe weed as addictive, its not so much a physical dependence though, just a habit really. When I'm running low, I feel the urge to buy more because I am happier in general whenever I have weed to smoke when I want to. Every once in awhile it doesn't work out because I'm broke or my dealer dry or something and life goes on and I don't freak out, but I re-up as soon as I can.

8. It's depressing, i see smoking as a responsibility not a priviledge... when I run out sometimes its several days before I can re up. When i have the money its game on haha. I find it funny how my mother says I have a drug problem yet im the only one in my family (except for my 10 yr old bro) who doesnt take anti depressants.:smoke:

9. By addiction I suppose you mean psychological addiction, however this is not about addiction so I wont go there.

Anyway, when Im about to run out, in the back of my mind I feel very on edge because even though I know I can survive without it, it really helps me out in a lot of ways.

I do feel like I am psychologically addicted, but thats of my own fault, and I dont plan on stopping anytime soon.

10. I feel the need to re-up as soon as I can.

I am not addicted at all, but I like smoking it because it makes everything more interesting. If I have to write a paper sober thats fine, but high makes it sooo much better lol

11. I'll let you know if it ever happens. I've never run out.

I have taken breaks for various reasons and I don't really miss it that much when I do.

12. when ever i run out i have a hard time falling asleep but luckily theres shit like tylenol pm for times like that :)

13. :laughing:

i hear ya man..

i was like "people run out of weed?" :p

14. Don't you dare waste that roach! Don't you know there are kids in Africa who have NO weed? Now finish your session young man!

15. i feel sad when im at the end of a joint :(

16. I lol'd + rep

Im a pretty heavy smoker but a couple of years ago I went to work in london for 2 years and found it hard to make contacts so I had virtualy no weed for months at a time and I found that although I missed it I didnt crave it as such. Im in a good place mentaly with drugs now though:smoke:

That said I do find it a little harder to sleep when im dry.

17. Not much really.

Its like, "oh i don't have any weed, i am not going to smoke until i get more."

its not a big deal. I sleep and eat fine.

18. I just get psychologically uplifted and try to score some molecules

19. I grab a gun, load it up, put it to my head...

20. At one point in my life, it was a dramatic event for me to run out of weed, but as I've gotten older and my priorities have shifted, I think of it as more of a "treat" than a regular habit. I have to say, however, that my quality of life (and the quality of those around me) is much greater when I have something to smoke.
    :confused_2:
    It's nice to have, but it's not a priority.