Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you feel about...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Blunt Ashez, Apr 27, 2012.

1. getting hammered and high; cross faded. I'm not talking about a few beers and some light smoking, but more like getting drunk without the side affects and getting high.

2. I don't like it. I think hard liquor and too much of it overpowers the medication. So, I usually get buzzed/drunk and smoke a shitload.

3. Really? For me it actually works the other way around. It seems like the alcohol isn't hitting me because I'm so focused on the vision/perception change of the weed, but the alcohol is obviously hitting me. I usually sit down at the end of the night and pass out after 2 minutes. Also weed gets rid of ANY side affects of alcohol for me, it's quite amazing.

4. I'm always down for a smoke if I'm hammered. Not usually the other way around though, if I smoke before going drinking, I'll barely even touch my drink.

5. It's better taking shots with a group of friends. You'll be drinking no matter what if you're with the right group of people:hello:

6. I get really faded if I'm hammered and smoke after

7. Only works when I do both at the same time.

Bong hit, and drink beer while holding in hits.

I have zero alcohol tolerance so I rarely even finish a single beer.

8. Right on. I usually don't get nausea form any other drugs I'll do but alcohol, and only alcohol, will make me nauseas after I've had like 12-13 beers. Usually I smoke after like 7-8 beers and I'm good after that. I really don't like being just drunk either, if I'm drunk I'm high, but when I'm high I'm not always drunk.

9. Alcohol and weed is my favorite combo. Nothing better than a relaxing and euphoric body buzz. Plus alcohol and weed put your mentality into a good laid back state.

10. I hate it, one or the other but not both, it makes me really incomfortable.