How do you explain to friends your most excellent supply of weed?

Discussion in 'Security' started by jasper19, Apr 30, 2016.

1. For those of us in non friendly states, how do you explain to your friends you almost endless supply of quality weed?
    Any of us in non 42 states have dealt with buying weed from someone and there is no way to be sure if its good or crap and even if there is any available. Yet you seem to always have some of the primo weed.
    Im not talking about casual friends who you just tell them that you have a guy who always has good stuff for sale but your close friends who want in on where your getting it just for personal use?

Do you tell them that you simply cant because the guy you get it from wont sell you anymore if you tell anyone who he is? Do you just tell them he is out and this is all you have left? Do you just sell them some and pretend its from your guy?
    How do you handle it and keep your secrets and your friends?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. i grow my own(allways BOMB) and give my friends all the smoke they need...

...do ya'll mofukkas in illegal states not share?

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. I don't understand, so you want to keep your connect away from them without offending or making them mad at you?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I would just tell them loose lips sink ships and would they want their access to premium product lost. Say the guy that supplies is a bit paranoid and you respect his wishes. You're lucky to even get any from him because he went out on a limb to hook you up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. As in you grow but you have a level of friends who are close enough you dont want to offend but not close enough to trust that you grow?

• Like Like x 2
  6. Just sell your weed dude. Tell them you got a good hookup but he only deals in weight. Either they think you grow or they think you're rich. 2nd option seems better.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. This is what Im thinking and was hoping to see some folks in non 420 states chime in with how they deal with close friends and the desire to smoke your stuff with them and even share vs the need to keep it secret. You cant just give it to them cause the red sirens would be going off in their heads.

8. I just wouldn't tell anyone. One of my old supply guys in a nonfriendly state started growing. He got busted within a couple months I believe. I think someone just had a big mouth I guess.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  9. tell them youve got a guy, but he's pretty small scale, he grows for personal use and if he has a good crop he's got enough to sort you out but no more, he isnt looking to deal to people- maybe you would be able to hook a friend up with an eighth from him if their normal guys are all out once in a blue moon but theres not really a supply there for them to chase.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. I got it from the same place every one does . The weed in your area probably changes so often no one will ever know

If life gives you lemons
    You make lemonade

11. I don't want loose lips getting my home in the burbs raided or broken into.

• Like Like x 3
  12. You buy it from the interwebs from the dark net. I wouldn't tell any one any thing else. In fact that stuff isn't cheap. Every one needs to pitch in because you only buy mass amounts!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. I have a 'NO NEW FRIEND RULE' in place since 1998

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. Rule number one is to tell no one about your growing activities. If you always have weed, especially the premium self produced variety, then you'll always have friends coming around. If you think they may be getting suspicious that you're growing then you might consider not having weed every time they call or come around even if you do.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. "Dude, always glad to share, but my hookup's super-paranoid...I try to introduce you, he won't sell to ME anymore, and we're BOTH fucked!"

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  16. The first rule of growing in a non friendly state is "TELL NO ONE " the second rule is "TELL NO ONE" the third rule is "DO NOT SELL ANY WEED " more people that know of you growing the more risk , because everyone talks . Many people have been busted by a pissed of girlfriend/wife/butt buddy turning them in .

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. why the fuck would you tell anyone you grow your own? one argument and they snitch... there's always blackmail to... how dumb can people be lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Simple. Tell them you have a cousin who lives in CO and grows. He then sends it to you for cheap.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Don't say anything. Telling lies leads to mixed up stories and eventually people thinking you're a fool or just full of shit

Repeat after me.....I got a guy.........thats all you need to say. Short simple, no facts to confuse and Its none of your friends business anyways

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2