Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how do you explain red eyes?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nilram04, Aug 28, 2008.

1. I believe that the redness of the whites of my eyes is caused by a dialation of blood vesels allowing blood to flow more freely. This is why cannabis helps with glaucoma, as I understand.

Is there anything that can be done to lessen the effect and if not, what do you say if you're pulled over by a cop?

2. You could always go with the classics: Im tired, i have allergies, i have pinkeye(less believable)

i just say i am a welder and im coming home from work. its usually true but i always blaze on the way home. I just say im a welder and i say you weld for 8 hours and tell me what your eyes do? Nobody questions it.

And for the record my eyes have never been red from welding.

Also, i noticed that if i roll down my windows and get airflow to my eyes it helps a lot

3. You can tell him your high if you don't have any paraphernalia or weed on you.
    Other then that just say you have allergies to anybody who asks why your eyes are red

4. 'i've been having really bad allergies recently and my contacts don't help with the cause...' :smoking:

5. all red eyes please report to the visine bathing room [/megaphone]

yeah

plus i don't get them much anymore

6. Thankfully I rarely get red eyes, it usually works out well.

7. I got pulled over and the cop straight called me out. I told him I'm tired and I just got home from work. He let me go but he made me get out of the car and he stole my cigarillo. Stupid pigs.

8. why would he steal your cigarillo if your 18?

9. he was prolly underage at the time

and "at the time" is being stressed here

10. i always use visine, but if someone is suspecting you of something just tell them your stoned (unless its a cop or a boss) then thats the last thing theyll suspect unlike saying im tired and whatnot.

11. 3 bottles of water and you're good

12. You got me. I was 19 at the time. It was a unopened grape cigarillo.

13. I've got one of the best covers in the book.

I have a pool at my house, and chlorine makes your eyes red.

"why are your eyes so red?"

"I had a swim a little while ago"

Now I just have to stop acting like a moron :smoking:

14. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is something of which I have recently pondered greatly.

As I understand, more and more states have DUI laws for pot. Even if you are not high, but found with dirty paraphernalia (weed or no weed) while driving, you can be charged with DUI.

I have a feeling that if you are high, have NOTHING on you, and you tell a cop you are high while being pulled over, I think that if you are in a state where these new laws have been enacted, you can be detained, drug-tested (as you know THC can stay in the system for months after ceasing use), and if you test positive, you can be charged with DUI.

What do you guys think?

15. contacts + allergies.

If all else fails i have visine on me pretty much all the time.

16. Here they have the right to search your car if they find visine.

17. Honestly my eyes get red sometimes when I'm not high for no apparent reason, so unless they're ridiculously and completely unnaturally red I've always felt I could just say I don't know why, and that they just get red sometimes especially during the winter.

^ What state do you live in?

18. Thats same for me. Lots of times people asked me if I'm baked when I'm actually not high. I look high all the time cause my eyes are always red and saggy. :(

19. Unless you live in like afganistan im gonna call complete bullshit on that one.