HOw do you do it cali?

Discussion in 'General' started by AleR, Mar 22, 2014.

1. I'm looking for a new apartment and for some reason some of California's listings come up to. And I saw the prices and they're expensive in Cali! I think for a 1 bedroom apt its like $2000.
    Over here in Idaho its bout $200 for a 1 bedroom.
    I wonder how some people can make a living over there especially for a collage student

2. We sell our ass to pay rent. Next after that is electricity. Next after that is gasoline.

If you're a student, then you shack up with 3 other students who's parents pay their rent. The 4 of you paying $500 a month, and there you have your $2k for rent. Simple math.

3. It's bc the cost of living is higher in Cali and they get paid more there so it's easier for them. Cali has better regulations on food than the rest of the us, too. I'd pay more to live there if I could but then you gotta think about mudslides.... :toke:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. May I'm paying.. 1650 a month for a two bedroom in Ventura. That's with my dog fee and other bills.

I lived in a studio in NoHo for 780 a month..

My motorhome cost me $350 a month lol

Best bet is to room up with someone or you end up in a shitty place. PM me for more details on locations, safety and rough pricing

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Fi

5. Can get a two bedroom in Oxnard for like 12-1400

I do six month leases though so it's a little more pricey

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Fi

6. Go to Nor Cal. I live up by Mendo in Northern Lake county and only pay 825 a month for 2 bed and 2bath. Pretty cheap. I came from the Chicago area originally andmuch more pricey to live there. Fuckthe city the country is where its at. Plus we can grow 5 pounsplus ganja trees up here. Not a fan of So Cal. Irrigated Desert.