How do you determine if someone is a stoner?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dustyyy, Jun 12, 2009.

1. Do you ever look at someone and wonder if they smoke? How do you try to tell?

99% of the time I tell one of my friends I smoke weed, they respond with "Really?" so apparently I dont come off as a smoker. But the other day at work (I'm a part-time gas station clerk) I was ringing up this black dude and he whispers to me "Do you smoke weed?" I nodded and he proceeded to ask me if I could hook him up. Unfortunately I couldnt, but it kind of schocked me that I was finally assumed to be a stoner. I doubt he would have asked if he could I didnt smoke, you know?

2. you average stoner moves slowly and has a glazed look to em than and some chinese eye thing goin on

3. Hahahaha na

The thing is stoners never really tell people they smoke so they can only be found out by their look. Oh shit Im talking in third person O.0

But yeah.....Stoners

Only like 8 people know that I smoke and 99.9% of anyone who saaw me would never guess that I ever even saw weed let alone smoke.

4. Stoners dont have a major image anymore imho cuz most Stoners are diverse as shit. if people are surprised u smoke, keep it that way it gives u a nice cover for ur parents or the porkers. every1 around my skool knows im 1 of the biggest bud smokers around so i got ppl comin up 2 me left and right for hookups, shit then even ask my friends. i like bein known for something i love doing but some people wouldnt b proud of smokin the herb.

about the dude at work, he prolly just asked at random. over 83 million americans have tried smokin weed, and theres 306,646,162 people in the U.S.(that is assuming ur from the U.S.) so the odds of finding a Stoner around the corner are pretty high.

5. Ahahah high:wave:

6. well if im chillin with someone and were about to go for a sesh and there aorund ill ask if they wanna throw down any and if they say, nah i dont smoke, there you go :smoking:

7. those guys giggling in the car? stoners