Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you cope with the inevitable?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dr.Greenthumb09, Apr 2, 2009.

1. Getting Caught! By your parents, your girl/boy friend, or even the cops.

What do you have to say about the fact that you love, what the majority has defined as no good?

Whenever i get asked this question by someone, i always tell them:

as much as i dont want to get caught, and i try my best to take the necessary precautions, i fully believe that marijuana is a great herb and i will always remain a true weed advocate. As a true weed advocate, i accept the fact that getting caught, is only a matter of probablity and time.

what do yall tell them?

2. I don't even WANT to think about getting caught!!

3. well if the govt wants to destroy my life I can't stop em can I?

4. lol... this is what im talking about. most people can cope with the invetiable. the government is going to ruin your life. your life will be over just because of your NICHE!

doesnt anyone ever stand up for their right anymore?

5. i tell em

hey at least its not heroin

works eeeverytime

6. When i had to go to "chemical abuse treatment" for probation i always told my counselor "No matter what I'm going to keep smoking bud because smoking weed isn't a bad thing. It's never done me any harm and most likely won't, and not only does it do no harm but it helps my anxiety. And if the law wants to deny me my right to smoke herb then whatever, I won't stop for anyone but myself." She never urine tested again after i said that.

7. #7 Str8oFfThEtOP, Apr 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2009
    I'm in college and I've been "caught" multiple times by certain friends who didn't know I smoked, or looked down on it. Honestly, if they ask if I am blazed, I just look at them, say yes, and play it off like it is nothing or go back to doing whatever I was doing.

The other day I was in a group in one of my classes where I knew we had to present this whole project we were supposed to make throughout the span of our 3 hour class. So, before I left for class I blazed up. During class I played a main role in putting the project together and some of the girls in my group were really snotty, teachers-kids, I'm-better-than-you type girls, the type you know are just NOT cool with mj. Unfortunately, two of them were hot as hell. Well, our project was awesome and I ended up presenting it. I did an awesome job presenting it and then my group bounced. I ended up talking to one of the girls on the way out of class and then we went and got lunch together. When we were having lunch she asked me, "are you high right now?" Without hesitation I just said, "yep." (She said she smelled it on me earlier and put the pieces together) She said she never tried it and she never would want to, but I didn't seem to bad when I was high, haha. We ended up moving on with our conversation. Main point is- I was cool about it and played it off like nothing, and it reflected on her so she played it off like nothing.

EDIT- haha sorry for the story, but its true and it proves my point.

8. Well if I get caught I get to do a 3+ Mandatory Minimum Sentence so I try my best not to think about it.

9. #9 thomasman, Apr 2, 2009
    Lol. so proper about gettn caught.

1st off; i always make sure that i'm not carrying much on me. Most i'll carry is a 8th. Any more is kinda pushing it. No need to carry weight u smoke smoke while being out xD

If it's any person i get caught smoking or w.e i act like it's nothing. like it's a cigg && i'll just be like. man i love weed. lmao. that sounds kinda dumb, but thats what i do. && some people have been calln me a pothead because of it. But am i wrong for loving something that's always so good?

i've never been caught by my parents, but they know i do it. my pops doesn't like it much at all && my moms hasnt' said anything about it yet, but i always do try to keep it on the low with her.

as for cops that hasn't happened yet; [knock on wood, which i just did] but i doubt anything will happen if it does happen..
    i did get pulled over a couple weeks back. back when i got my 2nd piece. had like maybe a sawbuck's[.5] worth of weed in the grinder. (bowl was still brand new and unopened). cops just asked some questions, answered them. he took the grinder and tossed out [thanksfully not the 3rd chamber :rolleyes:] and just let me and my girl on our way.

i was high while they did the check, but we ddn't really have anything on us besides that.
    if it was to happen again i'd probably just be as cool as i was the 1st time. lol.

in all, i just act like im in europe or some shit when i smoke. xD haha. && people dont' tend to mind, so i hope. xD :smoking: && then there are those that do smoke and always say something. like "smoke it up!" or some random shout out. lol.

10. Herbal Remedies, i can see your reasoning, and nice avatar.. lol

and dont worry about telling a story man, that is actually a very good point!

today something similar happened... for the first time, i was told that i smelled like MJ really bad in class (as i did, its what i get for smoking a blunt all by myself on the way to school, but whatever)

but even though everyone could smell it on me, and expected me to act high, lazy, and all the other negative sterotypical characteristics that are associated with a stoner. i did the work and was actually explaining the idea of absolute advantage and comparitive advantage to the class (economics). TAKE THAT HATERS! LOL

and as far as the story about telling your parole officer that you are still gonna smoke. YOU GOT SOME FUCKING GUTS! but that is exactly what i am talking about! when i have to explain my reason for smoking, i talk about how it helps get rid of my anxieties and my depression. i also dont get many headaches anymore....

as a whole, stoners need to be well educated on the subject of defending what they love... or else these stupid sterotypes will continue!!!

11. #11 -Blazed-, Apr 2, 2009
    wow man i read that thing hoping to read something about you plowin her with her first time smokin or some shit... god damnit im not gonna read long paragraphs anymore..

and getting caught.. usually just pass it off as "my friends" with parents since they are foreigner parents. havnt been caught by cops.. but around the bay, if i was caught, the cop would prob just take the dank and say get outa here, thats what they usually do unless u got a scale. other than that.. if with friends and they hatin on it, ima just bounce and be like well if you dont like stoners then late dude im not gonna sit here to explain it to some ignorant, government-lie-blinded fool that wont listen to jack shit, because "im a stoner/pothead/ and i dont know what im talkin about"

like i understand the whole standing up for yourself crap.. but i just gave up on that. because every fucking time you present people with the facts, they just dont fucking accept it and say retarded bullshit that aggravates me even more

12. and thomasman.... i do the exactly the same thing when people who i dont give a shit about what they think ask me. i just tell them i love weed. and thats it...

i have been titled as a stoner, pothead, and even "weed"head (which apparently is a more severe form of pothead)

13. true shit. Retard ass stoners are the worst that just sit there give others a bad name ha thanks for playin pot up

14. right as this very moment i am arguing my use for mary jane to a long time friend. she has scoliosis, and i am telling her that smoking is one way cancer patients deal with the pain of kemo... and that it could help with her pain...

she isnt having any of it and just wants to drop the conversation...

maybe it is impossible to convince an ignorant person through only words, but i believe through example, stoners and potheads can become first class citizens, and prove that mary jane has a lot to offer to the common man's way of life.

15. Well, if you must know, it does end with me nailing her, just not smoking during or with her.

16. you need to be smart. Dont take unnecessary risks, only have weed in car when going from your dealers house to your house or from your house to friends house, even stop off at your house to drop off weed whenever possible. Like even if it is out of the way, totally opposite direction to where you are going next, if your house is closer drop the weed off there. Dont smoke at a park in the middle of the day with a tree as your "cover." Dont park in a parking lot and smoke in your car giving the chance for a cop to show up. Dont smoke while you are driving so anyone around can smell the weed from your car. Dont smoke in your bedroom if you live with your parents and just blow the smoke outside, go outside, but only if night and a place where people cant see you. Drive like a grandma when you have weed with you. Avoid being around your parents when you are high, make sure you can stay with your friend or wait till they are asleep. Think up excuses in advance for just in case, take eyedrops and deodorant spray with you. Wait when questioned by anyone parents or cops so they might make the mistake of feeding you an excuse (example your eyes are really red, are you tired or something?) not likely with cops, but with parents, yes. If you are smart you will be ok unless really unlucky. You could even make sure all your lights are working on your car to stop a cop from stopping you.

17. Used to think and obsess about this all the fucking time, I have a lot of strait edge friends and family, and I was terrified of what it would be like if everyone found out.

After a while I kind of came to terms with it, and I was busted, and now nearly everyone I know knows that I smoke/smoked weed.

Honestly, I don't care. I just want to do the best I can to prove that I am not a loser, because I support the herb no matter what, and I don't want to give it bad rep.

18. I have got caught by the cops. Theres no excuses! I simply told my parents that I will continue to smoke weed whether they like it or not, I am 18 and it is my choice. Most of my friends hide it and try not to be stoned around their peers. If they ask I simply say yes I am fucking blazed, if you dont like it then get the fuck away, I dont care what you think.

19. I am beginning to believe that if you(not specifically the OP, people in general) get caught, at some point in time you fucked up and you know it. My family found out because I applied for a job where my brother works and I failed the drug screening (epic fail). And I couldn't make up a lie to my parents because word already got around very quickly (which is why I hate small towns).
    As far as GF's go, I just lay out all my cards right from the start. Some say fuck no, some say fuck yes, others don't care. It's kind of straightforward.
    And of course the police. They do not have an all see-ing eye that a lot of paranoid conspiracy theorists would like you to believe. They really have no idea what the hell is in your car as you're driving down the road. And there is only one way for them to know what is in your car. Your face. If you're driving down the road and you see the cops and freak out, or look paranoid as fuck, then you're asking for trouble. But if you just roll on by like nothing is going on, then you're good. You have nothing to worry about. I'm a mexican living in a conservative and very white part of the state. And I've yet to be fucked with by the cops (knock on wood). And it isn't luck either. Just calm yourself and you'll be fine.

20. i tell them i already got caught and i take great pains to avoid notice.