How do you clean the screan in a grinder?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by bdots1979, Mar 8, 2009.

1. ive had various grinders over the years, but none collect keif like my favorite one, but for the past 6 months, the screen has been clogged with keif and now get none in the catcher...ive tried hot water but that didnt do shit...anyhelp or am i stuck with the wack grinders

2. what? like taking a torch to it? hmmmm

3. he means isopropyl alcohol...soak it

4. or you can slam it down on a book or something. the book will absorb the force better than a hard surface, but it still allows ample force to dislodge particles (it's physics :rolleyes:)

5. ooooooooohhhh...rubbing alcohol...aight goodlooks guys

6. Man.. i dont know why i never thought about using ISO to clean my grinder's screen.. woohoo now i got a plate of QWISO going :D and my grinder is fully functional again :D

7. you could try to put it in the freezer for 5-10 minutes and then run like a guitar pick over it that should get most of it out

8. There is a thread in here somewher that has great instructions on how to clean your griner all pieces and get a bunch of keif using ISO dont remember the steps but try to find the thread its very informative and really cool.

9. #10 lwien, Mar 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2009

Yup. Give that whole grinder, not just the screen, an ISO wash = clean grinder + KWISO. No instructions needed. Just take your grinder apart and soak that puppy for a bit. Then just let the dirty ISO evaporate away, and whalaaaaaa.....................KWISO !!

10. If You ain't got the Patience for the Iso, just take the top an bottom off the screen segment

and hold your lighter up to the bottom about three inches away and just Smoke the fuck

Outta It. If you do it right, It'll clean the screen an get you high as hell!!!

11. air compresser

12. Old tooth brush works for me

13. Make sure you get the 91 percent iso